View Poll Results: Do you vote Bloomberg?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, removing Trump is more of a concern than gun rights

2 1.40%
  • No, Bloomberg’s stance on guns is too concerning

49 34.27%
  • Not voting for either (stay home or third party)

7 4.90%
  • I already support Trump

85 59.44%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun enthusiasts / Trump haters: Would you vote for Bloomberg?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Tom Jones 2020: a slightly less vanilla flavor of milquetoast.
    You may already be a winner.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    Who is the most greedy, evil, sociopath in the line up, with ties to the free Masons? That is who will win. The next president has already been chosen for you, just like the one before that and the one before that and so on. Their path to the white house has already been paved and the strings pulled. This country never was "we the people" from the start. In fact it went down more like this : Hey Samuel! Give the king his tea tax you peasant sob. Which Samuel then replies back to the kings guard : Nathaniel I am sick of your bourgeoisie ass coming around here and taxing me for everything I own! I am not going to pay the king his taxes, in fact I'm a greedy sob and I want to collect tax from everyone else, including your king!

Fast forward a few hundred years and here we are, paying the king his taxes so his belly is full while the rest of us starve. Whoever will masqurade the illusion of free will the best and further NWO the quickest will win. What a downer.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Yep, the Bush & Trump tax cuts. Obamacare. Clinton crime bill. Reaganomics/Star Wars...
    Under the enlightened new Canine administration:
    * Federal Emergency Bacon Program, delivering bacon to underpriviliged doggies.
    * Criminal reform: it shall no longer be illegal to chase, bark at or otherwise harass postal workers.
    * The FBI shall be directed to investigate all cat owners for seditious activities.
    *The National Rub My Belly Act. A new volunteer job corps program where college students can repay society by rubbing doggo bellies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Under the enlightened new Canine administration:
    * Federal Emergency Bacon Program, delivering bacon to underpriviliged doggies.
    * Criminal reform: it shall no longer be illegal to chase, bark at or otherwise harass postal workers.
    * The FBI shall be directed to investigate all cat owners for seditious activities.
    *The National Rub My Belly Act. A new volunteer job corps program where college students can repay society by rubbing doggo bellies.
    1. Add peanut butter stuffed bones to the federal bacon program.
    2. All cars are required to drive 1-3 mph only through neighborhoods and all dogs will be allowed to chase them at their own desires/discretion.
    3. Open season on squirrels 365 days/year.

cc

Site Supporter
    Hypothetical illustration of my disdain for Bloomberg:

I'd register D.
    Campaign for and donate to a third Obama presidency
    and put an Obama poster on my garage doors

Before I voted for Bloomberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    I...I would support that.

Of course, the other night, I was joking about Hooman Obedience Competition at home, including a Q&A session:

Q -- Where does your hooman sleep?
    A -- At the edge of my bed.

Q -- Does your hooman provide adequate warmth through out the night and sleep soundly, so they may be ready to serve at First Whine in the morning?
    A -- No, I periodically arise to stomp on my hooman to check that he is attentive even in sleep. And also to fart on his head.

Commentator -- I think we have a new champion.

Site Supporter
    Name:  afb021420dAPR20200213034616.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  48.0 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    Amy is my girl and I'm hoping for the best. Centrist Democrats are to be encouraged and supported.
    Not a rhetorical question, what has Trump done for 2nd Amendment rights other than give it lip service?
    You mean apart from appointing a bunch of federal judges that are supportive of the 2nd amendment as an individual right and two Supreme Court justices that received the NRA ILA's endorsement?

That's a tad more than "lip service"

Is Klobuchar going to appoint the kinds of justices that will support the 2nd as an individual right?
    Last edited by TCinVA; 02-14-2020 at 12:36 PM.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    You mean apart from appointing a bunch of federal judges that are supportive of the 2nd amendment as an individual right and two Supreme Court justices that received the NRA ILA's endorsement?

That's a tad more than "lip service"

Is Klobuchar going to appoint the kinds of justices that will support the 2nd as an individual right?
    As one of Klobuchar's constituents, well, no she will not. She's all-in on Red Flags/Universal Background Checks/AWB schemes. Any judges appointed would reflect that view.
    She was Hennepin County Attorney in the mid-1990s to early 2000's, and has a somewhat controversial history of railroading at least one teenage black fella into prison on murder charges (He's apparently no daisy, but not definitively a murdering bastard, either). This will become increasingly mentioned in the national media as the primary season drags on. She's also well-documented hereabouts as a terrible, easily enraged, vindictive boss.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Let's get fucking real here:

Could Trump do more on the pro gun side? Absolutely.

Has he done anything more substantive than lip service? Absolutely.

Getting your reality warped because of intense dislike of the man to the point where you ignore shit that doesn't fit with your narrative is fucking stupid.

He said some truly dumb shit about red flag laws. He also appointed a bunch of pro 2A judges to federal courts and to the Supreme Court.

I'll take that over what anyone in the current democratic field, especially that malevolent fuckwit Bloomberg who is at this very moment trying to turn Virginians like me into fucking felons by bankrolling gun banning assholes, intends to do with power.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 02-14-2020 at 12:53 PM.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List