View Poll Results: Do you vote Bloomberg?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, removing Trump is more of a concern than gun rights

2 1.40%
  • No, Bloomberg’s stance on guns is too concerning

49 34.27%
  • Not voting for either (stay home or third party)

7 4.90%
  • I already support Trump

85 59.44%
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun enthusiasts / Trump haters: Would you vote for Bloomberg?

I think Bush/Cheney did way more damage to the US than Trump has or will.

I wish there was an alternative, but I expect to vote for Trump this election. I will vote not because I’m a gun enthusiast, but because the 2nd Amendment and the right of self defense are centrally important to me. How important? So important that I am willing to vote for a dishonest, deranged, and incompetent candidate who threatens many of the other values I hold dear.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Click "view poll results" button under the selections.
    Ok thanks I totally misread that. Interested to see how the rabid antis are voting. I hope the hatred doesnt overcome gun rights. Im hoping a solid and complete control of house and senate plus Trump can give us some solid rights.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post

I wish there was an alternative, but I expect to vote for Trump this election. I will vote not because I’m a gun enthusiast, but because the 2nd Amendment and the right of self defense are centrally important to me. How important? So important that I am willing to vote for a dishonest, deranged, and incompetent candidate who threatens many of the other values I hold dear.
    Ok, what's the ABV of the beverage in your hand? (Just want to know how much stock to put into your comment. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

[...] I will vote not because I’m a gun enthusiast, but because the 2nd Amendment and the right of self defense are centrally important to me. How important? So important that I am willing to vote for a dishonest, deranged, and incompetent candidate who threatens many of the other values I hold dear.
    It's this exact choice between shit and shittier I hit upon previously.

If you're feeling it, you can always open private browsing, visit https://www.isidewith.com/ and post your results here. (I suggest you open the category "other stances" as they may fit your perspectives better.

NOTE: while I currently like isidewith.com, I am not sure of it's results accuracy or honest intentions. It seems great on the surface.
    Last edited by SLUZENE; 02-13-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Ok thanks I totally misread that. Interested to see how the rabid antis are voting. I hope the hatred doesnt overcome gun rights. Im hoping a solid and complete control of house and senate plus Trump can give us some solid rights.
    I haven't seen any indication by those weak sisters that they're inclined to do so...but hope springs eternal.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Is this a poll where you cant see the results unless you vote?
    Or no one has actually voted?
    I didn't vote because of the Russians.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Ok, what's the ABV of the beverage in your hand? (Just want to know how much stock to put into your comment. )
    I’m drinking coffee
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 02-13-2020 at 02:54 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I didn't vote because of the Russians.
    Are you being held captive? We could commission Blues to form a rescue team and extract you!

It will come down to that for a lot of people. I agree about Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld. Trump is a rookie compared to those guys. Personally I haven't thought about who I'll vote for yet. I've been all over the board in the past, voted for Bush and was sorry I did. I'll wait until I get my ballot to decide who to vote for. Trump could step on his dick (I know, hard to imagine) between now and then.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I haven't seen any indication by those weak sisters that they're inclined to do so...but hope springs eternal.
    I agree.

User Tag List