Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock it like Crockett.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    After an on again, off again two year Ebay search I finally landed a sweet, sweet Galco Miami Classic for my 4506. It took a while due to the early hooked trigger guard. It's far from new, but a little application of Picard's fixed it right up. Is this my new EDC? Hardly. Will I use it on occasion? I bet I will. Mostly, I bought it because it makes me smile.

Very cool.

I was able to find something similar for my Lew Horton. Wife doesn't like me to wear it as it can cause women to chase you down the street.

I’ve got a Galco Miami Classic for a 5906 that’s been sitting in a box for over 25 years.

I actually forgot all about it until I saw this topic! The 5906 was my first duty pistol.

If anyone wants to get their metric Crockett on, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    After an on again, off again two year Ebay search I finally landed a sweet, sweet Galco Miami Classic for my 4506. It took a while due to the early hooked trigger guard. It's far from new, but a little application of Picard's fixed it right up. Is this my new EDC? Hardly. Will I use it on occasion? I bet I will. Mostly, I bought it because it makes me smile.

I *really* wish I could click the "Like" button on this post more than once. We need a "Super Like" button or something.

Fucking rad, sir. In all respects. Thank you for sharing. Now I need a holster like that for my G19 fucking because.

I carried a 1076 in a shoulder rig for a while...but I couldn't do it for long. That big boat anchor hanging off your shoulders gets old pretty quick. Nice find though.

Site Supporter
    Having tried several different shoulder holsters, the Miami Classic is among the best regardless of the connection to Miami Vice. I have three of them for different guns, and used them extensively when I wore shoulder holsters more often.

I have not carried regularly in a shoulder holster for many years, but wore my Glock 19 in a Miami Classic under my tuxedo at my brother in law’s wedding. It worked well with beltless pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Having tried several different shoulder holsters, the Miami Classic is among the best regardless of the connection to Miami Vice. I have three of them for different guns, and used them extensively when I wore shoulder holsters more often.

I have not carried regularly in a shoulder holster for many years, but wore my Glock 19 in a Miami Classic under my tuxedo at my brother in law’s wedding. It worked well with beltless pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Years ago, I had a Galco Jackass rig for the 1911 I was quite fond of. I still have one for a Beretta 92. There are certain niches a shoulder holster works well in.

I told one of my coworkers that my "sweet, sweet shoulder holster" was arriving in the mail. He said, "Shoulder holster? That's some dinosaur shit man." I replied, "Look in the mirror bro. What do you think we are?"
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I’ve got a Galco Miami Classic for a 5906 that’s been sitting in a box for over 25 years.

I actually forgot all about it until I saw this topic! The 5906 was my first duty pistol.

If anyone wants to get their metric Crockett on, let me know.
    Would it work with a 3913? Some 5906 holsters work with the 3913.

Site Supporter
    Absolutely outstanding.

I decided to wear it today to check the fit. So, since it's eleven degrees outside, I donned a blue wool turtleneck sweater and threw the rig on over it. I looked in the mirror and felt so Steve McQueen. Now, Bullitt's in the mall shopping for Valentine's Day. I'm such a stone cold bad ass.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List