Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two New Randalls

Two New Randalls

I have had one for years and used it extensively. But after my third child I decided I wanted to have one for each.

From the time I ordered these until the time they were ready I had moved to Florida. So I was able to pick them up and pay FTF with a handshake.

#1, 7", Single Hit, BP handle, green micarta, and a compass (but no thing that tells time)

And then just so I could say I have the ugliest one they make LOL...

Thanks for looking.

So I was able to pick them up and pay FTF with a handshake.
    Nice knives.

If I knew they were accepting handshakes I'd probably have ordered some myself.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I’ve long wanted an 18. I also want one of the Bradford Angier #5 models.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I’ve long wanted an 18. I also want one of the Bradford Angier #5 models.
    Probably not too many of us who know who he is. I still have several of his books. My favorite is co-authored with Col. Townsend Whelen.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Probably not too many of us who know who he is. I still have several of his books. My favorite is co-authored with Col. Townsend Whelen.
    I have one of his books about Staying Alive in the Woods. I think that's what it's titled.

My middle child loves flipping through it before she goes to bed.

Back when I thought collecting Randalls was a good idea, I liked survival knives and saw teeth. I had a 17, an 18 just like yours, and even a Combat Companion with saw teeth.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    My wife is having surgery this morning so I put The Master Backwoodsman in my pack to read in the waiting room. I think he mentions in it to contact Randall for a good knife.

Love that model 1 the BP handle is the best one offered
    It reminds me of my 14 with BP handle and silver guard....bought it when I got to Bragg it went to panama twice Honduras, the DR with me and then got stolen when I ETS’d out of ROK....still pisses me off to this day

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Back when I thought collecting Randalls was a good idea, I liked survival knives and saw teeth. I had a 17, an 18 just like yours, and even a Combat Companion with saw teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    Love that model 1 the BP handle is the best one offered
    It reminds me of my 14 with BP handle and silver guard....bought it when I got to Bragg it went to panama twice Honduras, the DR with me and then got stolen when I ETS’d out of ROK....still pisses me off to this day
    That's a bummer. Nice stuff and active duty rarely mix for sure.

This was my first Randall. I think I received it around 2007.

#19 Bushmaster, single hilt. Brass tang. Red micarta.

It has been a great knife.

User Tag List