Thread: Winchester Q3131A 5.56 at 29 Cents a Round

Winchester Q3131A 5.56 at 29 Cents a Round

I found this locally at BI MART stores. Im pretty sure this is this cheapest I have ever seen it. They also have XM193 for 28 cents a round. It has always been quite a bit more expensive than XM-193 so I always purchase Federal. I just checked and Federal XM193 seems to be going up in price a bit at 31-37 cents a round at the well known online retailers. This is about 9 or 10 down on my list on things I want to stock up on so Im mulling over buying a case.
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 02-12-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Site Supporter
    I'd be very careful with Q3131A. It was loaded by IMI in Israel for Winchester and many, if not all of the lots were overloaded. If you do buy it, only shoot it in a carbine with a verified NATO chamber. Also, a NATO chamber rollmark on the barrel is absolutely no guarantee of same.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I'd be very careful with Q3131A. It was loaded by IMI in Israel for Winchester and many, if not all of the lots were overloaded. If you do buy it, only shoot it in a carbine with a verified NATO chamber. Also, a NATO chamber rollmark on the barrel is absolutely no guarantee of same.
    Is that only the Q3131A or also the Q3131?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Is that only the Q3131A or also the Q3131?
    Just the 3131A, Ed. The standard Q3131 seems ok.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

User Tag List