Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Terrorism: Man Deliberately Rams Vehicle Into Tent Full Of GOP Volunteers

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    As long as my government draw is deposited into my bank account on time, I'm not going to any Boogaloo meetings.
    Bread and circuses are a time tested strategy.

However many of these groups are not traditional revolutionaries, but rather accelerationists.

They don’t necessarily want to take on the government directly, rather they want to create chaos and instability as a window of opportunity for them to step in and fill the void with their own version of “the new order.”

Both right wing and left wing extremists are adherents of accelerationism.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Bread and circuses are a time tested strategy.

However many of these groups are not traditional revolutionaries, but rather accelerationists.

They don’t necessarily want to take on the government directly, rather they want to create chaos and instability as a window of opportunity for them to step in and fill the void with their own version of “the new order.”

Both right wing and left wing extremists are adherents of accelerationism.
    I agree that domestic terrorism is on the rise. We probably have more incidents of domestic terrorism than foreign. I live in a place that has an overabundance of demonstrations and is generally a hot spot for anarchists to gather. So far I haven't seen anything that sets off any alarms for me.

My feeling is law and order will prevail, one way or the other. I don't know how young you are but I lived thru the riots and civil unrest of the 60's and 70's. What we have now is small potatoes compared to that and we managed to work thru those problems. Maybe we have to employ some more stop and frisk like Bloomberg did, or highway checkpoints like the BP uses.

I'm not sure what "the new order" is. Whatever it is, I'm not going to get too worked up over it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

As long as my government draw is deposited into my bank account on time, I'm not going to any Boogaloo meetings.
    Don’t worry; the meetings will come to you if you live long enough to see the new dems get their way.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Don’t worry; the meetings will come to you if you live long enough to see the new dems get their way.
    I can hardly wait.

Looks like you're on ground zero. Let me know when I need to gather all of my less than 15 rd mags and load them up.

I can hardly wait.

Looks like you're on ground zero. Let me know when I need to gather all of my less than 15 rd mags and load them up.
    As a guy who shoots a G45 with a pile of standard mags, I can’t tell you how happy I am to hear of this year’s arbitrary cut-off point proposal.

Sorta reminds me of when Idaho raised their drinking age from 19 to 21 under fed highway funding pressure, and I was one of six people in my graduating class barely young enough to miss the "grandfather" cutoff date.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    As a guy who shoots a G45 with a pile of standard mags, I can’t tell you how happy I am to hear of this year’s arbitrary cut-off point proposal.

Sorta reminds me of when Idaho raised their drinking age from 19 to 21 under fed highway funding pressure, and I was one of six people in my graduating class barely young enough to miss the "grandfather" cutoff date.
    You must have been born under a blood moon. That sucks. I saw all of this shit coming when I-1639 passed. I thought it was going to be a 10rd ban but it's still pretty F'd up because the std. AR mag is 20.

Ever shoot a 1911.

Site Supporter
    I agree that domestic terrorism is on the rise. We probably have more incidents of domestic terrorism than foreign. I live in a place that has an overabundance of demonstrations and is generally a hot spot for anarchists to gather. So far I haven't seen anything that sets off any alarms for me.

My feeling is law and order will prevail, one way or the other. I don't know how young you are but I lived thru the riots and civil unrest of the 60's and 70's. What we have now is small potatoes compared to that and we managed to work thru those problems. Maybe we have to employ some more stop and frisk like Bloomberg did, or highway checkpoints like the BP uses.

I'm not sure what "the new order" is. Whatever it is, I'm not going to get too worked up over it.
    If you look at actual body counts what you had back then was small potatoes.

If you look at actual body counts what you had back then was small potatoes.
    Frank Pentangeli was "small potatoes". (pardon the interruption...)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Frank Pentangeli was "small potatoes". (pardon the interruption...)
    I though of him often during the impeachment hearings.

I though of him often during the impeachment hearings.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List