Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Domestic Terrorism: Man Deliberately Rams Vehicle Into Tent Full Of GOP Volunteers

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I don't like anyone who commits a violent crime. I don't really care why they did it. Political, religious, cultural, race, having a bad day, voices in my head or whatever you want to use as a reason. What difference should it make? There are enough laws to prosecute someone who assaults a group with a vehicle. It's a class B felony in this state. Max 10 years in prison or 20K fine or both.

If it had been a group of democrats Trump would probably have pardoned the guy anyway.
    Why - because the actions are designed to affect not only the direct victims but to send a message and intimidate a wider group.

Similar to why rackateering and organized crime is treated separately and more harshly than its component crimes.

Site Supporter
    And then there is this:

Democratic Denver Councilwoman Tweets Support For Spreading the Coronavirus At Trump Rallies

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/democrati...qtCUVgEZoGpzMo

The councilwoman, who represents Denver's 9th District, tweeted her support for one person on social media who said that if they were to come down with the deadly respiratory disease, they’re “attending every MAGA rally I can” to spread the infection to Trump supporters.

“#Solidarity yaaaas!!” CdeBaca tweeted, along with a string of laughing emojis, a raised black fist and an “OK” gesture (which has temporarily ceased being a symbol of white supremacy, I suppose).
    Name:  046F6622-9779-4FC1-ACB4-C3404EF4ECDE.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  29.5 KB
    Last edited by HCM; 03-03-2020 at 12:04 PM.

User Tag List