Thread: Beretta M9 BC2 Rail Adapter

Beretta M9 BC2 Rail Adapter

Does anyone have direct experience with this set up? I see them crop up from time to time and am curious as to the efficacy. Do they hold up well to hard use? Work well with holsters? If so which holsters did you use with them? Which lights?

https://www.recovertactical.com/prod...beretta-92-m9/

Thanks in advance.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Site Supporter
    I got a 92FS used from a friend which came with one. I didn't care for it- slick texture, ruins, the aesthetic, and it makes for a serious hotspot on the middle finger right under the trigger guard for me. I had no issue carrying it with an X300UB in a Phlster Floodlight. I swapped the Recover for a Surefire MR11 rail, Langdon VZ grips, Wilson rear sight, and a Langdon trigger bar and Wilson springs throughout and it's a lovely gun. Currently carrying it as I type in a TLR-1 Phlster Floodlight and I have a Safariland military surplus 6053 or something ALS which also works great. I doubt the Safariland would work with the Recover.

I do think for a quick pinch, put a light on the nightstand handgun scenario and all you have is a 92FS, it is decently durable. I am very happy I went the Surefire MR11 and LTT low profile G10 grips route though, it's my ghetto copy of an Elite LTT.

Surefire MR11 is the answer.... Use one on my issue Beretta with a X300U.

User Tag List