Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USFA 45/410

The saddest part is the visible ring, abraded around the cylinder. A properly-turned, properly-used SA sixgun, of the classic SAA design, will not show a turn ring.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Somebody paid $2750 for this thing. That's what I like to call having more dollars than sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Somebody paid $2750 for this thing. That's what I like to call having more dollars than sense.
    "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."- H L Mencken
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I have a list of four firearms I'd really like to buy, and would put to work doing something useful. That $2750 would have bought all of them.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I have a list of four firearms I'd really like to buy, and would put to work doing something useful. That $2750 would have bought all of them.
    My '84 K5 cost me about $2700 back in 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    A 5.56 with a 2" barrel is called a 22 Magnum, isn't it? (smile)

Dave
    22mag with a free flash bang thrown in! There was an ADC #1 derringer in .30 Carbine in one of the pawn shops here for a long time, and we kind of figured that would as close to a pocket flash bang that we would ever see. Made my ears bleed just thinking about shooting that thing.

User Tag List