Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For the die-hard Trump supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    You don't have to be Niccolo Machiavelli or Otto Von Bismark to know that the Democrat's REEEEEEE!!! ORANGEMANBAD!!!!! RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!! strategy was doomed- and is very much a willing favor done to his strategy.
    It’s downright hilarious to watch.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Not a Trump supporter, but the "resistance's" obsession with emoluments did ring of TDS - no one ever had a problem with George Washington selling wheat & tobacco to foreigners, so why the fuss about a real estate developer selling/renting property to foreigners? They might have made a case that the foreigners overpaid and that the excess payment violated emoluments, but they were too rabid to even try to build that case (despite the D.C. AG making a credible case Trump illegally overbilled his inaugural committee).

Like you, I was disgusted by how the left latched onto this emoluments silliness. Maybe they were unable to think properly about it because their last guy NEVER HAD A REAL JOB.

I much prefer someone who has signed the front of paychecks to a "community organizer".

Rosco

Quote Originally Posted by deflave View Post
    I had a very casual conversation with a democrat today. All I asked was "Who are you hoping gets the nomination?"

Re: "Trump is the devil. Literally, Satan."

Ended that conversation. LOL.
    Robert Habeck, leader of the German Green Party, said at the economic forum in Davos: "Trump is the opponent. He represents all the problems we have." Unfortunately, Habeck could become Germany's next chancellor and probably he's the only man in the world who would do it worse than Merkel.

It's important for me as a German to say: I don't agree to Habeck. I'm not a big Trump fan but in my opinion, he's pretty good for a present-day politician. Better than Obama. And a lot better than Clinton and Merkel. If I could choose my head of state, I would very much prefer Trump over Merkel. I like that:
    - Trump did not start a new war. Obama did.
    - Trump respects or even likes the 2nd amendment.
    - He's much more of a patriot than Merkel.
    Last edited by P30; 02-28-2020 at 02:37 PM.

cant figure out how to imbed this video🙄

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7s9zrs
    Last edited by UNK; 03-02-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I keep telling people this.. I think of Trump as that guy you kinda' like, but would never invite over for dinner, but I don't think he's the worst president ever by a long shot..

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/think-...st-presidents/

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I keep telling people this.. I think of Trump as that guy you kinda' like, but would never invite over for dinner, but I don't think he's the worst president ever by a long shot..

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/think-...st-presidents/
    Id have dinner with him anytime. I dont know how many of those drawings Ive entered but its quite a few. Best president ever. Thats going to be his Legacy.

When I was a kid, I didn't understand why while playing sports they made such a point of teaching us how to be gracious at both winning and losing. Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    When I was a kid, I didn't understand why while playing sports they made such a point of teaching us how to be gracious at both winning and losing. Now I know.
    It's one of the best values instilled as a youngster, the passing of which, (the sportsmanship), I lament near daily. (Much to my wife's dismay.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Borrowing from Mike Vanderboegh – “This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible. Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can’t be done? And if we do not try, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.”

“But I tell you this: We will not go glently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.”

“And when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later. We will live forever, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, in sacred memory.”

Name:  887DE10A-B785-45DC-A9B7-8D6EDDC19574.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  53.2 KB

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...r/#more-185761
    Last edited by UNK; 03-08-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It's funny. The Democrats keep handing him wins, and have firmly put him into the winner's bracket.
    And people love a winner, especially voters.

You don't have to be Niccolo Machiavelli or Otto Von Bismark to know that the Democrat's REEEEEEE!!! ORANGEMANBAD!!!!! RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!! strategy was doomed- and is very much a willing favor done to his strategy.
    What if this is exactly the overall strategy? What if Trump is Lucifer's Right Hand Man and the Democrats hissy fits are meant to elicit roll-eyes reaction from the people to keep Trump in power to ensure the Cabal of International Financiers can achieve the New World Order and global dominance?

What if LittleLebowski is one of their Fifth Columnist agents? They could have promised LL that, if he helped further their secret agenda, they would make him the High Minister of PF, complete with wig and orange robes. This plot has been a long time in the making. Trump is orange. PF is orange. Coincidence? If that's not enough, think of this- Who has started more threads with thousands of posts in each than LittleLebowski? Who else had placed themselves so conveniently within the hierarchy of the forum to become the obvious choice to take the helm when Tom Jones abdicated? You think he did this without somebody subtlety exerting influence to ensure his success?

I'll close with this warning and final request- If anything should happen to me, remember "MistWolf Didn't Ban Himself"
    Last edited by MistWolf; 03-08-2020 at 01:03 PM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List