Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For the die-hard Trump supporters

For the die-hard Trump supporters

You’re welcome, in advance:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...iness-payments

A federal appeals court on Friday unanimously ruled that more than 200 Democratic congressional lawmakers do not have standing to sue President Trump over allegations he violated the Emoluments Clause over foreign payments to his businesses.

“Because we conclude that the Members lack standing, we reverse the district court and remand with instructions to dismiss their complaint,” the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said in its ruling.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

"Oh, I love that scene...wait, can't I stay and watch it until the end?"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Fortunately, all the money my state's ag spent on this boondoggle is being returned to the people. </idiots>

Been a great week. LOL.

Not a Trump supporter, but the "resistance's" obsession with emoluments did ring of TDS - no one ever had a problem with George Washington selling wheat & tobacco to foreigners, so why the fuss about a real estate developer selling/renting property to foreigners? They might have made a case that the foreigners overpaid and that the excess payment violated emoluments, but they were too rabid to even try to build that case (despite the D.C. AG making a credible case Trump illegally overbilled his inaugural committee).

They’ll keep cooking up stuff, no worries.
    #RESIST

I had a very casual conversation with a democrat today. All I asked was "Who are you hoping gets the nomination?"

Re: "Trump is the devil. Literally, Satan."

Ended that conversation. LOL.

It's funny. The Democrats keep handing him wins, and have firmly put him into the winner's bracket.
    And people love a winner, especially voters.

You don't have to be Niccolo Machiavelli or Otto Von Bismark to know that the Democrat's REEEEEEE!!! ORANGEMANBAD!!!!! RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!! strategy was doomed- and is very much a willing favor done to his strategy.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

"Oh, I love that scene...wait, can't I stay and watch it until the end?"
    The end.

Site Supporter

For the die-hard Trump supporters

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The end.

“Now who’s being naive Kay”

Epstein didn’t kill himself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List