Thread: JulieG's Celebration Donation Proclamation

We are diminished

JulieG's Celebration Donation Proclamation

To celebrate her twentieth year of shooting, JulieG has committed to donating $20 to the NRA for every championship title and every stage win she earns at a dozen major matches this year. Smith & Wesson has stepped up with a commitment to match each donation.

And now, pistol-forum.com is proud to announce that we, too, will be matching the $20 donation for each championship title and each stage JulieG wins in her pistol matches during the 2011 season:
    • USPSA Single Stack Nationals
    • NRA Bianchi Cup
    • 20th Annual Smith & Wesson International Revolver Championship
    • USPSA Revolver Nationals
    • USPSA Production Nationals
    • IPSC World Shoot

Good luck, Julie!

That's awesom Todd!

thats great, good luck Julie!

Good luck, Julie! That's an awesome thing you're doing, Todd!

Man, what you G people can do when you work together...

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by MTechnik View Post
    That's an awesome thing you're doing, Todd!
    Actually, all of the Staff here at the forum are involved. When the idea first came up, there was immediate and unanimous support.

Thanks for sharing, Todd!
    REALLY appreciate all the good luck wishes, everyone!
    All the best,
    Julie

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the author's sponsors and employers.

Well, I'm not remotely in JulieG's league as a shooter, but this pledge inspired me, so I just donated some additional funds to the NRA.

That's so cool! Thanks!!
    All the best,
    Julie

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not represent those of the author's sponsors and employers.

Julie got a nice little spot on Shooting Gallery last night - I must say you have great form and a spectacular attitude (although you are much sweeter in person). Watching you shoot should be inspiring to everyone. Cracking off rounds out of a production gun with ZERO muzzle rise!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    Julie got a nice little spot on Shooting Gallery last night - I must say you have great form and a spectacular attitude (although you are much sweeter in person). Watching you shoot should be inspiring to everyone. Cracking off rounds out of a production gun with ZERO muzzle rise!
    Thanks so much John! It was a lot of fun working on the show. I haven't seen it yet, but since it was pretty much a one take shot, that always makes me a bit anxious.
    All the best,
    Julie

User Tag List