Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AIMPOINT ACRO P-1 Torture Test

AIMPOINT ACRO P-1 Torture Test

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    I would never have guessed the LAV was a Military Arms Channel fan boy.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would never have guessed the LAV was a Military Arms Channel fan boy.
    I’m sure he does what he’s told. He doesn’t want to be warned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't watch it....have they improved the battery run time? What is it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I didn't watch it....have they improved the battery run time? What is it now?
    I put a fresh battery in before half time, and it is still running. What do you want?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I'm pretty happy with mine despite the battery life. It's put up with a good amount of abuse (LEO/SWAT) to include a six foot fall onto concrete with the sight hitting first(no loss of zero and only a slight amount of cosmetic damage). I change batteries every couple of months which totals about one Starbucks drink a year of battery costs. Super easy to change zero and if for whatever reason it does need to go back because I was stupid and break it one torx screw and it comes off in 10 seconds. I think the quick on and off and ease of battery change would be a good thing for broad spectrum issue to a bunch of folks.

What did this guy do that Aaron Cowan didn't already do to it?

I get that none of these youtube torture tests are run to a military or industry standard, but Cowan's 10K round test seems the most thorough and consistently done of them all.

Site Supporter
    I do not understand the battery life issue. If they can make T1s and T2s what’s the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    What did this guy do that Aaron Cowan didn't already do to it?

I get that none of these youtube torture tests are run to a military or industry standard, but Cowan's 10K round test seems the most thorough and consistently done of them all.

Well one huge difference is a that Vickers is testing the revised ACRO, Cowhan has the original one that didn’t have easily replaceable protective windows.

User Tag List