Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2020 SOTU

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Trump spurning Pelosi's outstretched hand says all that needs to be said about that kind of man.
    I wouldn’t piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Name:  24931935-8B24-4F0D-9321-955A350564A5.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  42.3 KB

This right here.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I don't know how or why the Dems picked the Governor of Michigan to present the rebuttal but it was less than weak, meandering and without focus.

In fact, it was difficult to follow and hard to watch.

Bad few days for the Dems...and nobody's fault but their own.
    It’s not who they are; it’s what they believe.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Y'know, I've met two members of this forum in-person whom elected not to shake my offered hand; and I don't think too much about that. I wasn't whom they were there to meet, and it is neither the first nor the last time that such a thing has happened. They're thought well of, and it doesn't seem worth the ruckus.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    Y'know, I've met two members of this forum in-person whom elected not to shake my offered hand; and I don't think too much about that. I wasn't whom they were there to meet, and it is neither the first nor the last time that such a thing has happened. They're thought well of, and it doesn't seem worth the ruckus.
    For what it’s worth, I’d sure shake your hand.

I wouldn’t walk across the street to shake Pelosi’s though.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

And let's be brutally honest here- a lot of Trump's supporters aren't looking for the classic, GOPe Bush style nice guys who meekly let the Democrats throw all sorts of insults and nastiness at them, then act all nice and polite afterwards.
    They want someone who's going to stand up and fight.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post

I don't know if this was some of dat 4d chess, but Nancy couldn't have done Trump a better favor.
    I agree.

Once the nutbag Identity Marxists infiltrated the Democratic party they were doomed - at least for a while. I disagree with just about everything Pelosi, Schumer, but about a third of their party is completely batshit insane which is leaving moderates relatively homeless (similarly to how the neocon warhawks left us conservative constitutional libertarians relatively homeless). If the party actually splits, which it very well may do in the not so distant future, neither will have enough votes to win on a national scale for some time. Thus the focus on 'we all hate Orange Man! Orange Man is the enemy! We must stop Orange Man.' It's like their last ditch rallying cry to have a majority voting block. Pelosi has to play up to the batshits. They have no actual policies because the each faction wants something different - to the apparent exclusion of the others. Most of them seem to firmly believe that the ends justifies the means.

Hell, my dad voted republican up until the day he died. He's been voting democrat ever since.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post

If the party actually splits, which it very well may do in the not so distant future,
    I think this is a very plausible scenario. Bernie and his clan may be considered the new Ross Perot.

PS May he rest in peace, but LOL at your dad's voting record. You owe me for a new keyboard though

Name:  026D631F-D4D9-4A93-91BA-5BFCCCBEFC2D.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  41.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Name:  026D631F-D4D9-4A93-91BA-5BFCCCBEFC2D.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  41.5 KB
    You forgot the "Zoink"!

User Tag List