Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flash mob attacks convenience store in NC

Flash mob attacks convenience store in NC

Note the shots fired by the victim in the video, no one got hit.

https://www.gastongazette.com/news/2...tonia-quiktrip

#RESIST

Jesus...how do you even handle a situation like that? Get the fuck out and call the cops I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Jesus...how do you even handle a situation like that? Get the fuck out and call the cops I suppose.
    I agree. Firing those shots probably saved him from a bad head injury or worse.
    #RESIST

Makes you proud to be an American.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I agree. Firing those shots probably saved him from a bad head injury or worse.
    It definitely may have, I also feel like it could have easily gone the opposite way and incited a gang beating. Gun or no gun when there are that many people you are very much at thier mercy.

Flash mobs have strength, because of numbers. I've not seen many (any?) instances, where someone decided to start fighting back by popping off shots and the mob didn't scatter like roaches with the lights coming on. When there are 10 or 12 of you and fists are flying, fine. But when you can actually get killed for your behavior, adios. These things are literally about using the imbalance of people to cause anarchy. When that balance gets evened just a bit, the fun is over.

But hey, ain't nobody need an AR15...

Nothing some rooftop Koreans couldn't handle...

There's nothing civil about this war.

The story quotes a council woman:

"If she could speak to the people at QT at the time the incident occurred, Barber said she would have told them to show some awareness and compassion."

It pisses me off when someone implicates that polietely requesting a behavior change from those acting violently is reasonable.

The only thing ghetto thugs understand is force. Someone capable of using harsher, more violent, stronger, more abrupt, and absolute force. Asking them to have compassion as a means to address violence, looting, and mob action doesn't make sense to the average child. When rational adults say these things I cant help but feel they are disconnected from reality.

Fighting a mob is a loss. Get out. Stupid places, stupid people, stupid things. A convenience store at 2am, with a croud, to be a jackass. If you're a customer, get out. If you're an employee, call the cops, and find somewhere to hunker down. Or evaluate how bad you need the job and leave.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 02-04-2020 at 07:02 PM.

It was a "cry for help"

An interesting interpretation of the incident:

https://www.gastongazette.com/news/2...-for-helprsquo

Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    An interesting interpretation of the incident:

https://www.gastongazette.com/news/2...-for-helprsquo
    Interesting, alright. Looks like he is shilling his non profit.
    #RESIST

User Tag List