Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg Says He Wants To Ban Guns Holding More Than 3 Rounds

Hey Bloomie, what's the capacity and type of weapons your armed guards carry? Is your life more valuable than mine? Can't answer, can you?
    Taking a break from social media.

What you mean the modern sporting rifle is a stupid term? Hey, my latest Shooting Illustrated was blabbing about PCCs being a substitute for modern sporting rifles for self-defense! It was good article but the term has to go.
    Pa-tay-to Pa-tah-to. Who's jivin who here?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Bloomberg has armed guards, and none of them are deer hunters.

I usually like Colion’s stuff, but this was kind of a miss for me. I get that watching Bloomberg make factually incorrect and incoherent statements on national TV during the Super Bowl is upsetting, and that some indignacy is appropriate, it that went far enough to look intentionally flustered and overdone. I do have a lot of admiration for Colion’s general efforts, however.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    No, Mikey-No-Likey average citizens walking around with guns.
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...uld-have-guns/

“I wasn’t there. I don’t know the facts — that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people.

But it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”
    I wasn't serious just as the thought of Ivanka being President isn't serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I wasn't serious just as the thought of Ivanka being President isn't serious.
    Hey, she's only 270 electoral votes away. Many people thought Donald Trump wasn't a serious contender either.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Maybe she will be running against AOC? I think she will be old enough (35)? Or Chelsea? Or Michelle?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Maybe she will be running against AOC? I think she will be old enough (35)? Or Chelsea? Or Michelle?
    Then I'm movin' to Canada if any of them will be who we'll be saddled with. I'll have @misanthropist find me suitable lodgings.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Then I'm movin' to Canada if any of them will be who we'll be saddled with. I'll have @misanthropist find me suitable lodgings.
    Wouldn't mind crashing at the @misanthropist house. I've seen the pictures of the... er... living arrangements.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Wouldn't mind crashing at the @misanthropist house. I've seen the pictures of the... er... living arrangements.
    Don't be a cad. Go find your own wickiup.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Hey Bloomie, what's the capacity and type of weapons your armed guards carry? Is your life more valuable than mine? Can't answer, can you?
    Since the vast majority of executive protection guys are pro gun, I wonder how much hes paying his EP guys to protext him...

Im not sure how much he would have to pay me but it would require a lot of zeros.

User Tag List