Thread: Orange EDC

Tried to watch this video, but the commentator spoke like a damn auctioneer. Gave up about 25% of the way in. I know I am old, but DAMN . . . . what is it with the young generation that they feel they need to talk as fast as humanly possible? I can be found in my cave!

Site Supporter
    I'd love to have the UAG watch strap for my S3, but not for $50.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

That website is not "reviews" but rather copy and pasted crap along with Amazon links. Pass.
    #RESIST

"Not all that is orange is gold."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That website is not "reviews" but rather copy and pasted crap along with Amazon links. Pass.
    That's most EDC sites unfortunately.

I mainly visit such sites to see what "edc" gear is being toted that I may not have considered. It's also good for a laugh to see backpacks larger than I'd use for camping used as urban EDC or folks thinking 3 film cameras are an EDC "necessity". Definitely folks out there who like their toys...

Chris

Site Supporter
    FWIW

I apologize for not clarifying the link in my original post.

I linked it because the items depicted were orange. Period. Full Stop. I have no interest or affiliation with any product or website.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    FWIW

I apologize for not clarifying the link in my original post.

I linked it because the items depicted were orange. Period. Full Stop. I have no interest or affiliation with any product or website.
    I didn't think you had any affiliation with it. I'm fairly certain that some of these sites like this are fully automated.
    #RESIST

User Tag List