Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G43X... Appendix Holster?

G43X... Appendix Holster?

Good Day,

I finally picked up a G43X and I am enjoying it so far.

Looking for feedback as to appendix holster choice. I am looking at the Tenicor Velo and also the Keepers Errand. Any feedback as to either setup with the G43x would be appreciated. Also, if there is another holster that I should be looking at, then feel free to chime in.

Thanks in advance
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super J View Post
    Good Day,

Looking for feedback as to appendix holster choice. I am looking at the Tenicor Velo and also the Keepers Errand. Any feedback as to either setup with the G43x would be appreciated. Also, if there is another holster that I should be looking at, then feel free to chime in.

Thanks in advance
    https://vdevgru.com/products/glock-4...rd-open-bottom

Site Supporter
    I would look at the Dark Star Gear Hitchhiker or JM 2.0.

I am a fan of the JMCK AIWB 2.0 because he has molds that make the holster longer. He has a long option, and even extra long (34) length. This may not be helpful for you, but it would be for me as I don't like short AIWB holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Super J View Post
    Good Day,

Thanks in advance
    Have a look here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-AIWB-holsters

A second vote for JMCK. Specifically the wing claw holsters, which do a great job of pulling the bottom of the grip (for me the part that prints the most when carrying appendix) into the body.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    The Hitchhiker looks like a great holster to me and is what I would order if I were buying a new G43 holster today.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

All of my experience is with a g43 with TTI +2 extension so similar length but not quite as wide. I am sold on the tenicor velo and have one for the g43/43x/48 as well as for my G19. I tried the keepers errand and for minimalist holster it is a great option however the Trijicon hd's I have dug into my stomach over the top of the full guard. I tried a hitchhiker as well and while very concealable the larger footprint with the wing just seemed overkill without being better than my velo.
    There are factory seconds available for the velo for about $60 however they are sold without the lifetime warranty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    @Super J I would agree with the above then add the Tenicor Velo, (which you've mentioned). For me it came down to body type and fitment for comfort but will say that regardless. All the holsters mentioned in this post concealed well, some a smidge more that others due to body type. When starting with a good belt any of the above will work well. If you have intention of wearing it in gym shorts DSG Hitchihiker is great because you can pull of the dark wing and use it just with the metal clip and it works great for that, JM works well all the way around a really pulls the grip in tight for me, (best with the DCC clips IMHO) the Velo ended up being the most comfortable but I still have one of each and use them for various reasons, (also used with DCC clips). Mostly I use the Velo daily and the DSG for exercise. All three are top notch though, especially the CS.

Tenicor Velo
    The Armzmen
    Harry's (POE gets you 10% off)

User Tag List