Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Romeo 2

FYI, the new Sig Romeo 2 RD pistol sight *does fit* the MR920 and DR920 pistols. You will need to fit (sand down) one of the polymer recoil spacers to fit the gap behind the RDS which is approximately .075". I also have an Aimpoint ACRO P2 that has been direct milled to a Glock GEN 4 OEM slide. I like both of these sights, but I like the Romeo 2's window size more, it's seems a little more forgiving and faster to pick up the dot, *to me*.

Last edited by Biggy; 07-18-2022 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    FYI, the new Sig Romeo 2 RD pistol sight *does fit* the MR920 and DR920 pistols. You will need to fit (sand down) one of the polymer recoil spacers to fit the gap behind the RDS which is approximately .075". I also have an Aimpoint ACRO P2 that has been direct milled to a Glock GEN 4 OEM slide. I like both of these sights, but I like the Romeo 2's window size more, it's seems a little more forgiving and faster to pick up the dot, *to me*.

Have you shot this combo much yet? If so, what are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Have you shot this combo much yet? If so, what are your thoughts?
    I have around 500 rds with it on the gun and shooting it. It has had no issues at all and I absolutely love it. My thoughts on it mirrors Aaron Cowan’s from Sage Dynamics.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJA9Z1Tu3mo

Is there a MOS adapter plate for this?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Is there a MOS adapter plate for this?
    C&H makes an MOS plate for the Romeo1PRO - Which is the same footprint are used by the Romeo 2.

@Biggy
    Does the stock Shadow front sight work with the BUIS built into the Romeo2?

Is anyone else having any problems with the Romeo2? I am going to decide whether to buy one by Tuesday.

Site Supporter
    @Biggy

Is anyone else having any problems with the Romeo2? I am going to decide whether to buy one by Tuesday.
    Our agency just approved them for duty use.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Our agency just approved them for duty use.
    That is encouraging. Thanks for the info.

@Biggy

No, the stock front sight would need to be changed to get the proper elevation/zero. I have had zero issues with my Romeo 2. Absolutely no regrets about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    No, the stock front sight would need to be changed to get the proper elevation/zero. I have had zero issues with my Romeo 2. Absolutely no regrets about it.
    Have you swapped your front sight out yet? If so, what did you go with and how did it work?

User Tag List