Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo 2

I didn’t remember to ask, I’ll try to do it next time. One of these on a suitable riser with a appropriate height folding front could be a superior solution for a Rattler.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Are these supposed to be releasing soon?
    Talked to a SIG LE rep a couple weeks ago and he said February. I'm supposed to attend a P320/P365 armorer's course in the first week of February so maybe I'll get more insight then. The LE package is supposed to run about $400 and come with Fix-It Sticks and basically everything you need to mount and run one.

Unfortunately, this has been "just a couple months out" for the past year. With supply chain issues this seems to be the norm for actual quality optics right now. It's basically taking 6 months for me to get my 5moa SRO through Trijicon's LE instructor program (it used to be two weeks max).

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    Talked to a SIG LE rep a couple weeks ago and he said February. I'm supposed to attend a P320/P365 armorer's course in the first week of February so maybe I'll get more insight then. The LE package is supposed to run about $400 and come with Fix-It Sticks and basically everything you need to mount and run one.

Unfortunately, this has been "just a couple months out" for the past year. With supply chain issues this seems to be the norm for actual quality optics right now. It's basically taking 6 months for me to get my 5moa SRO through Trijicon's LE instructor program (it used to be two weeks max).
    This optic has so many interesting features, that I am really hoping it turns out to work well. Integrated rear sight, and the ability to go from open to closed emitter are very interesting and innovative.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

A modular Red Dot Sight system with AmoebaShift™ technology (patented by SigSauer) to allow inline swap between closed, shrouded, or open emitter.

Special Rainbow Trout, Emperor Scorpion, and We The People editions available for a limited time.

Sage Dynamics Review

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    Aaron loved it!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Aaron loved it!
    Indeed, he did. He covered my chief concern with this configuration- ambient atmosphere in the optic.

Things that were not mentioned:

Battery life with the smaller battery

Glare potential from the rear clear panel

And, of course, the fact that there’s a chance you will be assailed by postal workers attempting to place first-class prepaid envelopes into the thing. (It’s yuge).

Wow! Ok what plate is everyone going to use for a Glock MOS?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Wow! Ok what plate is everyone going to use for a Glock MOS?
    C&H precision makes an MOS plate specific to the SIG Romeo1PRO which is the same footprint.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Indeed, he did. He covered my chief concern with this configuration- ambient atmosphere in the optic.

Things that were not mentioned:

Battery life with the smaller battery

Glare potential from the rear clear panel

And, of course, the fact that there’s a chance you will be assailed by postal workers attempting to place first-class prepaid envelopes into the thing. (It’s yuge).
    All the SIG Romeo pistol optics use 1632 batteries.

The R2 is an evolution of the R1P which is supposed to get 20,000 hours out of a 1632 so the battery size is nothing new.

User Tag List