Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo 2

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I wonder if the Romeo 2 would be more prone to fogging in certain situations using the sealing shroud compared to the Holosun 509T or the ACRO GEN 2. Do the Holosun or ACRO use nitrogen purging, or is that mainly used on riflescopes, etc.
    That is my primary concern as well.

Compared to the 509T or ACRO the Romeo 2 will absolutely be more subject to fogging. The 509T is nitrogen purged and the ACRO is assembled in a humidity-free environment (like other Aimpoint optics).

The Romeo 2 “may” be better than completely open-emitter optics in terms of fogging, but it seems like it would be an advantage for debris.

Site Supporter
    New video from SIG - maybe a hint that the R2 is finally going to be released ?

I didn’t think to ask about it when I was at the Sig Pro Shop over the weekend. I’ll look and ask next time.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I will be giving one of these a try as soon as they become available. Hopefully not much longer. I like that they will be offering it with two dot sizes, a 3 moa and 6 mod. I am pretty sure it has the same footprint as the Romeo 1, which should bolt right onto my Shadow Systems optic cut without the need for an adapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I will be giving one of these a try as soon as they become available. Hopefully not much longer. I like that they will be offering it with two dot sizes, a 3 moa and 6 mod. I am pretty sure it has the same footprint as the Romeo 1, which should bolt right onto my Shadow Systems optic cut without the need for an adapter.
    It's the same footprint as the Romeo1Pro/Leupold Delta Point Pro.

If your cut is for the older Romeo1 you will need to get it slightly modified to fit.

According to their chart it looks like it will fit the Shadow Systems pistols with no modifications to their optic cut.

https://shadowsystemscorp.com/wp-con...2-1024x956.jpg

Are these supposed to be releasing soon?

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Are these supposed to be releasing soon?
    Yes, 12 months ago.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, 12 months ago.
    Lol

User Tag List