Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo 2

I would say at this point the RMR and the DPP (in the SIG form missing the rear posts) are the two most common mounts.

SIG's R2 cut slides can mount both the DPP/Romeo1P/Romeo2 and the RMR.

It's actually a pretty slick way to do it.

I have a 6 moa on the way, and look forward to seeing how it works out.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have a 6 moa on the way, and look forward to seeing how it works out.

Waiting on your impression of this vs. the Acro P2

I've just read on another forum that the long awaited (by me) Sig P320 in best mm is on a bench at Sig Freedom Days.
    It has the Romeo 2 mounted.
    Other peeps are fondling my dream gun even as we speak.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

I finally got around to mounting the Romeo 2 on my wife's AXG Scorpion. There were enough pieces, I decided to read the manual. The manual was one of the best I have encountered for a pistol red dot. Sig included a fix it stick and lens pen which was a nice touch.

Being in AZ now, I didn't worry too much about the dry environment when I put the shield and full enclosure on. Went on easily and the hardware and tools were high quality. It will need a taller front sight to match the integral rear sight on the R2.

Look forward to shooting it and testing it in low sun angles.

Name:  AB054F2C-76AF-4C0A-A501-D34D630B9F9C.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  57.4 KB

Name:  36D5DE5B-02EB-4952-AD28-91BC2F81E933.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  54.1 KB

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    I finally got around to mounting the Romeo 2 on my wife's AXG Scorpion. There were enough pieces, I decided to read the manual. The manual was one of the best I have encountered for a pistol red dot. Sig included a fix it stick and lens pen which was a nice touch.

Being in AZ now, I didn't worry too much about the dry environment when I put the shield and full enclosure on. Went on easily and the hardware and tools were high quality. It will need a taller front sight to match the integral rear sight on the R2.

Is that mounted using a plate? Or is what I'm seeing part of the sight body?

Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    I've just read on another forum that the long awaited (by me) Sig P320 in best mm is on a bench at Sig Freedom Days.
    It has the Romeo 2 mounted.
    Other peeps are fondling my dream gun even as we speak.
    Would that happen to be ten.... millimeter? You don't say.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Is that mounted using a plate? Or is what I'm seeing part of the sight body?
    No plate, direct mount to the slide, on this AXG Scorpion 9mm.

No plate, direct mount to the slide, on this AXG Scorpion 9mm.
    Are those pro cut slides or something different? From a post earlier I didn’t think they fit.

Jason

I had the ability to buy one today, but I want to see this versus the Acro P2 before deciding.

User Tag List