Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 Wilson Combat Grip Module

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Looks pretty good. Any plans for a 45 grip module?

P320 .45 grip module?

Yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    P320 .45 grip module?

Yes please!
    There's two sold already and they aren't even being made yet.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    This is pretty damn cool. And half the price of competitors "etched" grip modules. Well....there went $65.

I hope to the gods that they don't release an X style module for the 45 firing control group. I will go broke dumping my 9mm commitment.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Site Supporter
    These will not fit the 15rnd magazines, correct? IE they full size are for the 17 round magazines? I can't tell by the scale of the pictures.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonCombatRep View Post
    It's a Wilson engineered part and a Wilson produced part..what do you think?
    A few questions, if I may...

Do you have in-house plastic injection molding presses and the associated molds? That's what "Wilson produced" means to me, anyway.

Or do you have a PIM company shooting them for you?

Did you obtain mold drawings from SIG, or did you have a grip module reverse engineered/scanned from which to make CAD models and dimensioned drawings?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    A few questions, if I may...

Do you have in-house plastic injection molding presses and the associated molds? That's what "Wilson produced" means to me, anyway.

Or do you have a PIM company shooting them for you?

Did you obtain mold drawings from SIG, or did you have a grip module reverse engineered/scanned from which to make CAD models and dimensioned drawings?
    We don't have injection molding equipment under our roof but we own injection molds all over the country -We use industry vendors (Like almost everyone else in the firearms industry) that specialize solely in molding.

Our engineers designed this module to internal and material specifications supplied to us by SIG-SAUER. We designed the outside based on input from pro shooters, trainers and of course Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonCombatRep View Post
    We don't have injection molding equipment under our roof but we own injection molds all over the country -We use industry vendors (Like almost everyone else in the firearms industry) that specialize solely in molding.

Our engineers designed this module to internal and material specifications supplied to us by SIG-SAUER. We designed the outside based on input from pro shooters, trainers and of course Bill.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Question for the Wilson Rep.....any idea how Sig treat the factory warranty with an aftermarket grip module installed? I think this is a great trend, and would be a great option for many shooters, but if Sig says it's a no-go on the warranty, that kills it for department issued pistols.

What's the story with this picture? Found it on the Carry module page. Looks like it shortened to take compact magazines with a nice integral mag well. I just butchered an X-Carry Frame to do the same thing but mine looks like it was attacked by a rabid beaver on acid.

• It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

User Tag List