Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: P320 Wilson Combat Grip Module

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Sorry, my point is -- I'd be tempted to take it to the range and see how I shoot it before changing things up again. Feel in the hand is one thing, how you shoot the gun is another.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Agree, you need to shoot it with both grip modules and compare performance (i.e. actual time / score). Feelings lie.
    I kinda figured that went without saying. But looking back on it, I should not have.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Bumping up to ask - will my X5 Legion’s 17 round mags flush properly fit the full size WC module, or would I need new mags? I’d like to avoid the overinsertion damage issues I’ve heard about.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I recently acquired two Wilson compact grip modules for my P250's. Much better ergos than even the factory small grip modules I had been running.
    It did required that I upgraded to the current base plates, which I probably should have done anyway.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I have two Wilson grip modules now - a full size that I use as an alternate for my X5 Legion, and a Compact that I put on my M18. I really do like the ergos. Both have weight kits installed to change the balance a little.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I have two Wilson grip modules now - a full size that I use as an alternate for my X5 Legion, and a Compact that I put on my M18. I really do like the ergos. Both have weight kits installed to change the balance a little.
    I haven't done it but I'd like to do a WC M17. Take a standard P320 and add the thumb safety and use a tan WC grip module.

Kind of what's holding me up is waiting for Wilson to introduce an optic mounting plate system. Wilson has been teasing it for awhile. I guess it is right there with barrels chambered in 6mm ARC.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    I recently acquired two Wilson compact grip modules for my P250's. Much better ergos than even the factory small grip modules I had been running.
    It did required that I upgraded to the current base plates, which I probably should have done anyway.
    Name:  IMG_20210815_211808079[1].jpg
Views: 411
Size:  43.0 KB
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    A little dremel work will allow the older base plates to fit.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    I did one when I got it home. The time to do all six was worth more to me than the cost of the replacements.
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    A sharp and short blade utility knife works well for cutting those tabs off. In my case, I used a Morakniv utility knife (#12798) which was surprisingly easy.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

I have to wonder what Wilson could do with a P365 grip module…
    Ken

User Tag List