Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti-gun ‘expert’ says ‘how you hold the gun makes it an assault weapon

Anti-gun ‘expert’ says ‘how you hold the gun makes it an assault weapon

Democratic Virginia Del. Mark Levine said the biggest difference between hunting rifles and “assault weapons” is “how you hold the gun.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...assault-weapon

It's pretty terrifying that people who can't be bothered to learn about a subject at all think that they have the necessary knowledge to enact legislation impacting said subject, especially when the legislation in question has direct impacts on the constitutionally protected rights of others.

The video is painful to watch.

#RESIST

Do you hold them by the shoulder thing that goes up?
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

And he said that suppressors, encouraged for use by hunters in Europe, are dangerous.

“A deer is going to run away no matter what, but it’s a human who may not understand it’s a gunshot when they hear a silencer,” he said.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Well, he may not be a firearms expert, but he did convince a whole bunch of Virginian's to elect him into office, so I guess he has that going for him.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

The real problem here are those who hear/read this guys statements and immediately accept them as being valid.

You dont have to be the most knowledgeable person about firearms and their components to hear this and immediately smell the BS planted here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Make how you hold the gun against the law, since it's not the gun itself that's bad. Am I right?
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    Democratic Virginia Del. Mark Levine said the biggest difference between hunting rifles and “assault weapons” is “how you hold the gun.”
    Back in the 1990's Ohio Sen. Howard Metzenbaum did the same thing in a TV interview. I tried to find it on the web, but to no avail.

It is scary how ignorant most politicians are these days. What does that say about the constituents that voted them in?

User Tag List