Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I must have this one....

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    A little birdie told me that these should be shipping soon.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Your birdie was right!

https://gunblast.com/MATT-RugerSP101Lipseys.htm

Ruger model number 15707 in .357 caliber.

I'm just waffling at this point. The price of the new Lipsey's gun is around what it would take to get a

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Ruger SP101 32 H&R with four-inch barrel and drift-adjustable rear sight, just like this one.
    when the next one comes up. Don't need both. Having enough trouble justifying one. They also get close in price to picking up another M&P 340. For about the same weight as carrying one SP101, I could carry two scandium frames.
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    I saw two listed on gunbroker yesterday. I just ordered one from a place in Texas. I am looking forward to this one. I hope they make these in SS

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I saw two listed on gunbroker yesterday. I just ordered one from a place in Texas. I am looking forward to this one. I hope they make these in SS
    I just picked mine up from my FFL. Bought it off of GB. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but overall, I'm digging it. I just ordered a Wolff spring kit for it. The trigger pull is stupid heavy. The hammer is interesting in that its got a framed checkered area rather than the typical serrations. With the factory hammer springs, its a little tough to thumb cock (yeah, I know, I should be shooting it DA).

The bead front is nice too. Once I get the trigger weight sorted out it will be a great "in the woods gun".

I am fired up to hear how she shoots. Please keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I am fired up to hear how she shoots. Please keep us updated!
    Will do. The hard part is finding the time to actually hit the range.

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptero View Post
    I just picked mine up from my FFL. Bought it off of GB. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but overall, I'm digging it. I just ordered a Wolff spring kit for it. The trigger pull is stupid heavy. The hammer is interesting in that its got a framed checkered area rather than the typical serrations. With the factory hammer springs, its a little tough to thumb cock (yeah, I know, I should be shooting it DA).

The bead front is nice too. Once I get the trigger weight sorted out it will be a great "in the woods gun".
    Did anyone else get one of these? Any range reports?
    Not another dime.

User Tag List