Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I must have this one....

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!

I must have this one....

This would be great with a set of stag inserts...I am a 1/2 lug freak and love blued revolvers.

Attachment 47965

I am on the hunt right now..

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Not on Ruger's site.

https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=RUSP-332X

Is it out of stock everywhere that lists it because it's old or not out yet?

A nice Mini-Me to this one:

https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=RUGP35751

And where did you find that pic? I can't find anything about this gun anywhere, except the Lipsey's link and the search hits by p/n. Even Ruger forums aren't talking about it.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 01-29-2020 at 10:45 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Cool

Visually I think the only thing missing is a Bowen rear sight... and maybe a lanyard ring.

Site Supporter
    Great; another one on the list. I wish they did it in stainless and did a GP100 version in stainless

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I just happen to have an extra Bowen sight in the parts drawer....I was wondering if the SP101 uses the same adjustable sight as the GP100...

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I just happen to have an extra Bowen sight in the parts drawer....I was wondering if the SP101 uses the same adjustable sight as the GP100...
    Looks like it doesn’t: http://parts.bowenclassicarms.com/in...92398acfe03f49

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Damn, that’s purty.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Found a post on a Ruger forum where someone said they'd been told by Ruger that the SP101 and GP100 adjustable rears are different. So this is OJ confirming OJ's info.
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Found a post on a Ruger forum where someone said they'd been told by Ruger that the SP101 and GP100 adjustable rears are different. So this is OJ confirming OJ's info.
    Thanks, OJ.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

No problem, OJ.
    Not another dime.

User Tag List