Thread: Grip width Beretta Vertec with Wilson Combat G10 grips

Grip width Beretta Vertec with Wilson Combat G10 grips

I'm trying to figure out if the Wilson Combat g10 grips for the Beretta Vertec are thinner than the stock grips. I'm hoping that someone has this setup and would be willing to measure the overall grip width of their pistol. This measurement on my stock setup is 1.3 inches. Or if anyone else has any recommendations for ultra thin vertec grips. The only other option that I have come across that seems like it might be just as thin or thinner is the Alumagrip. I have small hands so I want to stay as thin as possible Thanks in advance.

Call VZ Grips and ask. They make the Ultra Slims for the 92 LTT and some of the Wilson guns. I know they have been asked to make them for the Vertec also.

I spoke with VZ and they stated that their Vertec grips are .38 inch when both grips are measured together. This makes them thicker than the factory grips. They also told me that they make the Wilson Combat grips and that the thickness is the same. Does anyone know of aftermarket grips that are as thin as or thinner than the factory grips?

Site Supporter
    Doesn’t LTT have the the thinnest after market grips?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Doesn’t LTT have the the thinnest after market grips?
    Yes, and they are made by VZ. The LTT grips aren't for the Vertec though. If you want VZ to make the Ultra Slims for the Vertec you need to call and pester them. They won't be making them if there is no demand.

Lok advertises theirs Vertec grips to be the same thickness as factory grips.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

User Tag List