Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win a case of KillCliff by outshooting SF

Win a case of KillCliff by outshooting SF

I know the folks at RE Factor Tactical pretty well (full disclosure - we do have a business relationship). They are active duty SF owned and operated, and Kill Cliff energy drinks was founded by a member of special operations. In short, good people.

One of the staff at REFT was messing around at the range and sent their video to Kill Cliff. Kill Cliff turned it into a contest (featured on ITS Tactical earlier today). The rules are...

1 shot, 15 yards. Shoot a canned beverage (any type) from the holster in under 1.55. Best time wins.

A lot of pistol shooters here that I'm sure can give it a fair shake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0G8S...e_gdata_player

**Kill Cliff is sponsoring the contest and the ones giving away the prize. I have zero affiliation with Kill Cliff. If this thread is a problem, my apologies. Thought some members could have some fun though, so thought I'd throw it up.

Damnit, I would love to try for this but I don't think any of the indoor ranges close to me would let me explode a can of soda in their bay. LOL.
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

On it! LOL
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

DonovanM--see if they'll let you pop a can of club soda, it won't hurt the range at all...

The distance is 15 feet, not yards. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=419897891361868

Gonna try this tomorrow. I won't be satisfied til I'm under a second. You guys better bring your A game
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

Feet? I'll try both.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Im doing this tomorrow. 1 can in 1.54 at 15 ft is cake.
    http://thedownzerojourney.wordpress.com/

15 feet? That's a body index shot.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

3y? I wish was stateside

I just checked the original text the shooter sent me, and it definitely says 15 yards.

I'll check the video later when I'm on my PC and not cell phone, but I seem to remember the paces to seem more like 15 yards. Probably a typo.

User Tag List