Thread: LCR OWB Holsters

LCR OWB Holsters

New to revolver carrying. Looking for recommendations for OWB LCR holsters. Have a City Special on the way, but I like options. I have 4 holsters for my G43 and use 3 of them regularly. For autos I like Kydex and zero cant. Don't know what I like for revolvers.

happy shooting, Jerry

P.S. I did search.
    "Draw fast, shoot well," Mike W.

I use a Bianchi Serpent for fat biking and backcountry hike-in camping. Leather for comfort, thumb-break for active retention, and pancake pattern for low profile:

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    I use a Bianchi Serpent for fat biking and backcountry hike-in camping. Leather for comfort, thumb-break for active retention, and pancake pattern for low profile:

That is quite sharp!

I like the galco combat master.

I’ve had decent luck with an Outlaw Holster kydex OWB for my LCR. Since it’s usually a pocket gun, the holster doesn’t get *that* much use, but I’ve been happy with its performance at a couple of IDPA matches. While I wouldn’t recommend it for open or duty use due to the lack of active retention, it’s held up well for me so far.

I've used the Fobus paddle holster for years.

Works great and is easy on/easy off.

Quote Originally Posted by hickrev View Post
    I’ve had decent luck with an Outlaw Holster kydex OWB for my LCR. Since it’s usually a pocket gun, the holster doesn’t get *that* much use, but I’ve been happy with its performance at a couple of IDPA matches. While I wouldn’t recommend it for open or duty use due to the lack of active retention, it’s held up well for me so far.
    I'd certainly like to trouble you for a pic of that on your belt if you have the time.

Happy shooting, Jerry

LCR OWB Holsters

As requested, with partial pupper head as a bonus
    Name:  IMG_0130.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  32.3 KB

User Tag List