Thread: New(-ish) Blog by Justin Carroll

New(-ish) Blog by Justin Carroll

Justin Carroll, of the "Privacy and Security Podcast" and the "Revolver Guy" blog (and various Lucky Gunner Lounge articles) has a new-ish blog that might be of interest here:

https://swiftsilentdeadly.com/

There seems to be some good content here; Greg Ellifritz has already cited a couple posts from it.
    "What's Occam's razor?"
    "Probably a razor that belongs to some dude named Occam."

Interesting. I didn't know he was a shooter. Something I'll be reading through periodically.
    "Trying is the first step toward irritating those around you who know better." - @angry_prof

Pig's Eye, MN AKA Saint Paul AKA Greenland-On-The-Mississippi
    This is useful stuff. I've bookmarked the blog. Thanks!
    "I guess I shouldn't have ate all them urinal cakes." - Bug-Eyed Earl
    Triple threat revolver: You shoot them until you run out of ammunition, the muzzle flash sets them on fire, then you beat them to death with it. If that fails, you escape in the cloud of blue smoke. - comment on the Tranter .577

I'm curious to know why they abandoned the "Across the Peak" podcast. It was sudden and without explanation. Great podcast, but short lived.

Quote Originally Posted by 2xAGM114 View Post
    I'm curious to know why they abandoned the "Across the Peak" podcast. It was sudden and without explanation. Great podcast, but short lived.
    Rich told me that the two of them just did not have the spare time to regularly put a show out. It was too much of a time suck with their respective schedules
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

User Tag List