Thread: New(-ish) Blog by Justin Carroll

New(-ish) Blog by Justin Carroll

Justin Carroll, of the "Privacy and Security Podcast" and the "Revolver Guy" blog (and various Lucky Gunner Lounge articles) has a new-ish blog that might be of interest here:

https://swiftsilentdeadly.com/

There seems to be some good content here; Greg Ellifritz has already cited a couple posts from it.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Interesting. I didn't know he was a shooter. Something I'll be reading through periodically.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

This is useful stuff. I've bookmarked the blog. Thanks!
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I'm curious to know why they abandoned the "Across the Peak" podcast. It was sudden and without explanation. Great podcast, but short lived.

Quote Originally Posted by 2xAGM114 View Post
    I'm curious to know why they abandoned the "Across the Peak" podcast. It was sudden and without explanation. Great podcast, but short lived.
    Rich told me that the two of them just did not have the spare time to regularly put a show out. It was too much of a time suck with their respective schedules
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Site Supporter
    I like "Lessons Learned As A Professor Instructor."

Excellent reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Interesting. I didn't know he was a shooter. Something I'll be reading through periodically.
    Late to the party, but if it’s the same Justin Carroll, he’s MARSOC and Agency contractor. I’m pretty sure he shoots well enough.

User Tag List