Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 44 range reports

Site Supporter
    For anyone considering replacing the front sight, the original polymer sight is 0.160 inch high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    The Ameriglo Defoor front sight is 0.165 inch high - close enough to the original Glock plastic front sight so that the difference in elevation will be very difficult to notice.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    The Ameriglo Defoor front sight is 0.165 inch high - close enough to the original Glock plastic front sight so that the difference in elevation will be very difficult to notice.

Thanks. I haven’t really kept tabs on this thread or general info about the G44 but I have been feeling like my Ameriglo Bolds aren’t working as well as I’d hoped on mine.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Thanks. I haven’t really kept tabs on this thread or general info about the G44 but I have been feeling like my Ameriglo Bolds aren’t working as well as I’d hoped on mine.

Thank you, but it was Jamdbj who identified the correct front sight which was both sufficiently thin for the plastic rear notch and the correct height. I only quantified what he found.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post

What rear sight are you mounting? With the stock poly adjustable sights I installed the 4.9 front to give have more adjustment for elevation. The stock 4.1 hit high at the lowest adjustment.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Well, before they sell you one, I'd appreciate it if they'd send me the one I ordered two months ago - April 12th to be exact.
    Ordered mine on 12/31. Get in line lol.

Site Supporter

Glock 44 range reports

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    The home page indicates that all pre-ordered slides are scheduled to be shipped by the end of this month. Hopefully that proves to be correct.

When I ordered my 44x Carry Slide recently, I did not see any indication of a pre-order, but simply clicked "add to cart," which seems to indicate that it would be in stock. Other versions of the Glock 44 slide showed out of stock or pre-order only. That is the only reason I picked that version of the slide.
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 06-09-2021 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    LoL

I was thinking the same thing. I ordered mine 12/31 also. [emoji3]

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    The home page indicates that all pre-ordered slides are scheduled to be shipped by the end of this month. Hopefully that proves to be correct.

I’m glad to see they updated the webpage and the ship date hasn’t changed.

https://www.primaryarms.com/glock-44...10-round-22-lr

Good deal on mags but the main thing I wanted to add is how much better these load. I had 8 mags from when I bought my pistol new I also bought all the extra mags he had. From the get go I had to pay attention to how the last 3 rounds loaded into the mag, always making sure they didn’t nose dive a little. All 5 of these new mags pop all the rounds up without messing with them, I couldn’t make one nose dive. Not sure if they changed something but I’m tempted to order 5 more.

User Tag List