Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 44 range reports

Site Supporter
    For those complaining about quality 22 ammo being “too expensive” Brownells has Aguila Super Extra, a mini mag equivalent) on sale for $.04 per round.

If you buy 8 bricks and use code TAG it is $.0365 per round shipped.

This stuff has run in very “mini mags only” .22 rifle, pistol and conversion kit I have tried it in.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...ampaign=Itwine

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    For those complaining about quality 22 ammo being “too expensive” Brownells has Aguila Super Extra, a mini mag equivalent) on sale for $.04 per round.

If you buy 8 bricks and use code TAG it is $.0365 per round shipped.

This stuff has run in very “mini mags only” .22 rifle, pistol and conversion kit I have tried it in.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...ampaign=Itwine

Someone called it the Mexican Minimag, and I have to agree that is a fair assessment.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Someone called it the Mexican Minimag, and I have to agree that is a fair assessment.
    Might have been me. I agree with your assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Thanks. Ordered some!

After doing drills with my 34 yesterday I just dropped in the 44 and mags, easy-peasy. 200 more issue free rounds. Very happy with it.

10,000 plus

Well I only have a little time tonight and will try and give better info shortly but to summarize, I have hit the 10,000 rd mark and will be adding an additional 500-1000 tomorrow with the Mrs. and daughter tomorrow, tried to get some pictures where I could and did make a trip to my closest Glockmeister and had an extended ambi slide stop/release installed and a new striker/firing pin spring installed.

I will try my best to keep updating as the ladies in my life seem hell bent on running this new G44 into the ground, LoL.

Wish everyone well and God Bless.

Final brick to hit 10k

Name:  g44 and 19.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  44.9 KB

Daughter having some fun

Name:  daughter.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  27.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sqeeler View Post
    Well I only have a little time tonight and will try and give better info shortly but to summarize, I have hit the 10,000 rd mark and will be adding an additional 500-1000 tomorrow with the Mrs. and daughter tomorrow, tried to get some pictures where I could and did make a trip to my closest Glockmeister and had an extended ambi slide stop/release installed and a new striker/firing pin spring installed.

I will try my best to keep updating as the ladies in my life seem hell bent on running this new G44 into the ground, LoL.

Wish everyone well and God Bless.
    Did the slide blow up?

Quote Originally Posted by deflave View Post
    Did the slide blow up?
    No, It did not, actually it is doing very well getting ready to go out here in just a couple hours. I am
    going to try and get some more pictures for posting if possible.

User Tag List