Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rural Americans Are Bad People

Site Supporter
    I believe I saw this elsewhere a couple months ago. I have indeed been to the "city". I'm a fish out of water. It's always humorous to see the Wrangler jeans, flannel shirt clad, shit covered rural folks walk in and require interaction with those who are "urban". They simply do not know what to do with us.

I'm sorry, I couldn't stand it. I deal with some urban folks in business, and many rural folks. The city dwellers have a serious lack of common sense, at least in the horse world.

As a Christ follower, I also find it absolutely abhorrent how many church folks are these days, as well. This post really does a lovely job of dealing with some of those realities of urban/soft living vs those who are of a much harder life.

https://ericconn.com/hard-men-world-...I1UHNeF5gYTn0o

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    If only we could somehow harness the energy dumbasses put into being dumbasses. Global warming would be a thing of the past.
    But where would all the hot air go?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    But where would all the hot air go?
    The only place left for it to go would be up their own third point of contact.

My yard cattle do not agree with this.
    Name:  20190902_153532.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  72.7 KB
    Taking a break from social media.

As expected, I’m with the majority on this. The one sentence rebuttal:

"You’ve got a deal, stud, if you’ll grow 100 percent of your food in your little shithole apartment in return."
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

On the one hand, the ideal efficiency metric, would dictate that ~95% of the population would live in urban environments. In fact, most of us should be living in high-rise apartment complexes, where we also work, there should be no cars and the need for public transit infrastructure would be very minimal - and caloric needs could be met in the form a 2,000 calorie/day vegan paste.

On the other hand - Reality is different than ideal. And in reality, I'd no sooner live in an apartment complex with Kernion, and eat a 2,000 calorie/day vegan paste than I would gouge my own eyeballs out with an lobster fork.

And since we live in the United States of America - I do not have to do those things. And if Kernion wants to make me, he's welcome to come give it a try.

___

PS: Also guys stop paying attention to Twits. It's laughable, folks on the Twitters seem to think that Twitter actually has some bearing on the real world. People were losing their shit the other day the hashtag "HotGirlsForBernie" was trending and I saw tweets like, "This is the future! We're seeing change happen live." - Really?

Well,... we already know that we are deplorable so,... at least we got *that* going for us. Yes, please throw me in the briar patch Mr. Urbanite.

There are urban snivelers on the right (allegedly).

Read some of David Brooks or Tom Nichols whineyass bleatings .
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I believe this warrants “an educational beat down”

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    ...David Brooks .
    Not a real conservative, just a guy acting like what the NYT thinks a conservative should actually be...

User Tag List