Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Practice the Support Hand!!

Today I set up the USPSA classifier CM 03-18 High Standards. On 3 Metric targets 18” apart, there are two strings. 1. At 15yds shoot 2-2-2 freestyle, reload 2-2-2 SHO. 2. At 10 yds shoot 2-2-2 freestyle, reload 2-2-2 WHO.

I like this one because you really have to push speed to get a good score. Around 6.5s per string is quite good.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Today I set up the USPSA classifier CM 03-18 High Standards. On 3 Metric targets 18” apart, there are two strings. 1. At 15yds shoot 2-2-2 freestyle, reload 2-2-2 SHO. 2. At 10 yds shoot 2-2-2 freestyle, reload 2-2-2 WHO.

I like this one because you really have to push speed to get a good score. Around 6.5s per string is quite good.
    Thanks for reminding me I should practice this classifier. It is a good one.

Site Supporter
    The three classifiers I practice fairly regularly are:

CM 99-11 The El Presidente
    CM 99-46 Close Quarter Standards
    CM 03-18 High Standards

I like stuff that's simple.

Site Supporter
    Last year I took one of Dave Spaulding's two day courses. We did a lot of weak hand shooting in that course and by the end of the second day it was starting to feel pretty natural. I was really surprised at how much easier it got in that time span. Results for me weren't on par with my strong hand, but they weren't embarrassing either.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Student
    At today's classifier, I horked the last two rounds (WHO) into the black on T2, which knocked my hit factor on an otherwise respectable run down to 2.2.

http://www.classifiercalc.com/classi...rams/99-59.pdf

User Tag List