Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good price on 17 rd. mags for a Glock 17 - son deployed

Site Supporter
    CDNN has always been a quick shipper. They are at 20ish per as well. If you order today, they will go out tomorrow for sure.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/magazines...er=GLOCK%20INC

Site Supporter
    Glenn:

Glock OEM 10 Rd mags were just ok for me. DocGkr and others have had fairly negative experiences. ProMag would be a non starter relative to Magpul in my mind.

I have 3 G17 std capacity Magpuls by way of analogy and they run quite well (1500 rounds.) They are my go to outside on the dirt training mags.

The Magpuls come apart for cleaning etc. so much easier as well. I think I would be learning to them and drive on.+

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    In a similar vein, I want to buy a slew of 10 round Glock 17 magazines for matches. What are the thoughts on the Magpul or Pro-mag versions. I have one 17 round Pro-mag that runs. What about the 10 round ones?

Limited capacity is the rule of my new state to keep America safe.
    Pmags are hit or miss. Some people have had good luck with them, others have not. In my experience, loading the Magpul ones get toughter on the last rounds moreso than the OEM mags. Promag is a hard pass due to their reputation with making unreliable products across the board. Glock OEM magazines go for twenty bucks everywhere and they work incredibly well, I see no reason to deviate from that.

Site Supporter
    Yeah, I decide to cut to the chase and bought Glock factory mags. The difference in price was about what my wife and I would spend on a good dinner around here, so why scrimp?

Shipment tracking number in 2.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    CDNN has always been a quick shipper. They are at 20ish per as well. If you order today, they will go out tomorrow for sure.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/magazines...er=GLOCK%20INC
    Ordered 4 17 rd factory magazines for my Glock 17 gen 5 from CDNN. Price just a bit under $20.00 each.....lowest price I've seen. Flat $7.99 shipping. Got my tracking number in 2.5 hours.

Got them ordered from Nantchez Sunday. They put out a 10% email for Monday thru Wednesday. Gave them a call and the applied the discount. So 18 bucks per. Should get them tomorrow.

Again many thanks. JW.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I know it's already resolved, but if you have a brick and mortar cop shop/uniform house that sells blue label you might check with them. I'm pretty sure it's $20 per at our local one that has the contract on our uniforms, but it's been awhile since I've been in.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I know it's already resolved, but if you have a brick and mortar cop shop/uniform house that sells blue label you might check with them. I'm pretty sure it's $20 per at our local one that has the contract on our uniforms, but it's been awhile since I've been in.
    I checked with them too. $+19 and didn't have that many in stock. Seems like having stock on hand is a thing from the past.

JW

User Tag List