Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good price on 17 rd. mags for a Glock 17 - son deployed

Good price on 17 rd. mags for a Glock 17 - son deployed

My son is currently deployed. He's assigned with a group that allows him to change over to a Glock 17. He's carried a Glock 22 for some time as a LEO so is familiar with the weapon.

I'm looking to get eight to ten Glock 17 round magazines for him quickly at a reasonable price. I'm not much of a Glock guy so my information on who's the go to guys for such stuff is limited. Suggestions?

JW

There's nothing civil about this war.

Brownells has good prices on 10 packs, especially if you apply one of their discounts codes (I.e. 10%) and go through Activejunky.com for an extra 4% off. https://www.brownells.com/magazines/...el_1=Glock__17

Unfortunately they’re out of stock on the the 17 mags at the moment.

CWM11B
    20.00 (19.99) seems to be the best deal around the net, occasionally someone will have a sale at a couple of bucks cheaper. You might want to see about contacting Glock directly or an LE distributor and tell them your story. They may give you a deal. I dont know agency pricing on Glock mags, but when I bought M&P 9 mags directly from Smith for agency purchase they were 16.00 each. Worth a shot. Certified Glock Armorers can order directly from the factory, so if you know one, they may be able to help you as well.

Edit to add: his unit ought to have a boatload of them. I was pretty good at schmoozing supply guys when I was in. Might be easier for your son to tell you what brand of smokes/dip/jerky/lickies and chewies he needs to ply them with

Grabagun is usually around $21 each everyday price. They take forever to get your order out the door, but I don't hate them for excessive gouging during the Obama days like I do another company that was mentioned previously.

I took it that "quick and inexpensive" were the salient points. If time is no issue and company politics are going to drive the purchase it would change the equation, imho.

Every unit I've been in that issues Glocks has had plenty of mags to give out.

Thanks to all. Been surfing for a bit an the $19 / 20 range seems to be the answer. Some are better on the shipping than others.

You are correct Blues. If time were not a factor, I could do the paperwork and get them thru a PD distributor cheaper. The nice thing, the mags can be used by some of his buds back on the job when he gets back.

Again, thanks to all.

JW

Quote Originally Posted by Pit View Post
    Thanks to all. Been surfing for a bit an the $19 / 20 range seems to be the answer. Some are better on the shipping than others.

You are correct Blues. If time were not a factor, I could do the paperwork and get them thru a PD distributor cheaper. The nice thing, the mags can be used by some of his buds back on the job when he gets back.

Again, thanks to all.

JW
    You're welcome...And thanks to you and your son, both.

Site Supporter
    In a similar vein, I want to buy a slew of 10 round Glock 17 magazines for matches. What are the thoughts on the Magpul or Pro-mag versions. I have one 17 round Pro-mag that runs. What about the 10 round ones?

Limited capacity is the rule of my new state to keep America safe.

User Tag List