Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is going to get banned for

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I have been known to do Pendleton rye in a Manhattan, as recently as this week.
    Bernie Madoff wouldn't drink it. But for those of us that blow our paychecks on guns and truck parts it's pretty damn good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Bernie Madoff wouldn't drink it. But for those of us that blow our paychecks on guns and truck parts it's pretty damn good.
    If either of us ever get to visit bernie, however unlikely, we should pinky swear right now to tell him that it tastes like "freedom." Freedom in Manhattan. I bet he’d get the joke.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    If either of us ever get to visit bernie, however unlikely, we should pinky swear right now to tell him that it tastes like "freedom." Freedom in Manhattan. I bet he’d get the joke.
    I should make up some bullshit about writing a book or something just so I can do this.
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Not telling me how delicious Suntory Toki whiskey is. Who will it be then?
    Not me, I have never sampled it.

There is a reason why I mostly buy rum and it's called "I like underpriced booze."

If anyone would like to educate me however....
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Site Supporter
    I will have to try some. My go to blended whisky is famous grouse

Student
    Good rum, like any other liquor, isn't always going to be inexpensive just because it's rum.

If you consistently enjoy cheap booze, you may as well carry on as you are. I'll never look down on a 2 liter of diet Sierra Mist and a ten-dollar bottle of Grande Amber.

If you are comfortable with the idea of possibly buying something pricey only to be disappointed regardless of what all your research and others' reviews say, you may find yourself in a similar place like the OP.

Are you Pendleton drinkers drinking the 1910?

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I will have to try some. My go to blended whisky is famous grouse
    Agreed.

When I want Scotch, it's almost always a good single malt with a tiny bit of water to open the nose.

But in the summertime, a glass of Famous Grouse on the rocks is indeed a guilty pleasure. And the handle jug is not very expensive at all.

LL. There’s actually Suntory restaurant here. Incredible table side cooking and all the whisky variants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    Are you Pendleton drinkers drinking the 1910?
    Nope, just the regular stuff. I don't even think they had 1910 or any variants back when I drank that stuff much. Or at least I hadn't seen it.

User Tag List