Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is going to get banned for

Someone is going to get banned for

Not telling me how delicious Suntory Toki whiskey is. Who will it be then?
    #RESIST

It is tasty. A buddy of mine bid on and won Bernie Madoff’s liquor cabinet. Suntory was in it. Among some other stuff that I’ll really never be able to afford.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Nothing beats Buffalo Trace in my opinion so far (for the cost).

"For a relaxing times, make it Suntory Time."

Evan Williams on payday. Then PBR for about 3 weeks.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Not telling me how delicious Suntory Toki whiskey is. Who will it be then?
    My bad. I always assumed you knew.

If you have a particular fondness for Japanese liquor, I do have a small selection of their interpretation on single malt Scotch. And by small, I mean a dozen or so bottles.

You coming down for Tac-Con? That's a hint, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    It is tasty. A buddy of mine bid on and won Bernie Madoff’s liquor cabinet...
    Waaaaitwaitwitaminnute here, back the truck the fuck up. You need to flesh this one out a little. What’s the scoop, and what else was in there?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Waaaaitwaitwitaminnute here, back the truck the fuck up. You need to flesh this one out a little. What’s the scoop, and what else was in there?
    This was about 10 years ago, so the details may be sketchy. Especially since there was quite a bit of alcohol involved. My buddy is a Silicon Valley founder, so he had some cash to throw around. He bid on two Sotheby’s lots of Madoffs liquor collection. He didn’t expect to get even one, but ended up winning both. $6k total, I think. It showed up in crates, with evidence tags still on some of the bottles. There was... everything. Macallan, Ardbeg, Balvenie, Talisker, and a lot more including Suntory. All old top shelf 25 yr plus. Also bourbon. Bookers, Pappy VW, etc. Unbelievable. We toasted Bernie Madoffs ill health, and got smashed on the best whiskey I’ll ever drink. It’s great to have generous friends.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    This was about 10 years ago, so the details may be sketchy. Especially since there was quite a bit of alcohol involved. My buddy is a Silicon Valley founder, so he had some cash to throw around. He bid on two Sotheby’s lots of Madoffs liquor collection. He didn’t expect to get even one, but ended up winning both. $6k total, I think. It showed up in crates, with evidence tags still on some of the bottles. There was... everything. Macallan, Ardbeg, Balvenie, Talisker, and a lot more including Suntory. All old top shelf 25 yr plus. Also bourbon. Bookers, Pappy VW, etc. Unbelievable. We toasted Bernie Madoffs ill health, and got smashed on the best whiskey I’ll ever drink. It’s great to have generous friends.
    Damn, that’s a good story.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Fuckin' A right that's a good story.

I'm originally from east Oregon so everyone drinks Pendleton whiskey.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Fuckin' A right that's a good story.

I'm originally from east Oregon so everyone drinks Pendleton whiskey.
    I have been known to do Pendleton rye in a Manhattan, as recently as this week.

User Tag List