Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What WML are you guys using on your guns, specifically Glocks?

X300U

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    It's always amazed me how many people will choose a G19 for a pistol and then put a crew-served X300 underneath it.
    It every Glock 19 winds up stuffed down the owner’s pants.
    Last edited by rob_s; 01-24-2020 at 07:09 PM.

I am fortunate enough to have had several lights through the department over the years: SUREFIRE, Streamlight, etc. I usually now have a TLR7 A(new high switch) on a G19/45. I am pleased with it-especially the switching. If they come out with a TLR8 green with new switching, I’ll save for that. As @GJM says, one more option for aiming. A TLR2/green lives on a house GLOCK, and I have an issued TLR1 HL(800 lumens) for duty holster.
    I have had a SUREFIRE X200 in the past, working on getting a 300; they are high quality.
    We’ve had other lights to test, like the Nightstick, and we had no issues, but others report failures.
    I really wanted to like the Inforce for its switching, but had a failure, so no go for carry.
    My only wish would be for a good grip switch, but I can and do work with the new high switch on the 7.
    Rifles/shotgun: SUREFIRE and Streamlight.
    I carry a hand held also.

Hard to beat a TLR-1 HL on the 19X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night stand is G17 X300U 24 rd mag. CC is always sans light.
    Last edited by Willard; 01-24-2020 at 08:55 PM.

What WML are you guys using on your guns, specifically Glocks?

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalker865 View Post
    Hard to beat a TLR-1 HL on the 19X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually it’s pretty easy to beat....

Last edited by bravo7; 01-24-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Police duty, pistol: X200, then X300, until WMLs were prohibited.

Police duty, shotgun: Surefire WML integral with fore end, exact model unknown, on 870, until WMLs were prohibited.

Personal time: X200, X200B, X300, X300U. Rarely carried concealed, as a Glock is already blocky enough, without a WML.

Regarding the prohibition on WMLs, the PD eventually allowed WMLs, after the completion of a training course. I never managed to get into one of the too-few training courses.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

If you can carry a TLR-7 why not a TLR-8G? I bought a 8G with the new switching from Bud’s for $215. Seems like the “easy switch” for night stuff, and it is a secondary sight system for a red dot equipped pistol. As a contact lens/glasses wearer, I especially appreciate a laser for bump in the night or lost glasses use. Was using it just yesterday, in bright sunshine, with a few shooters to diagnose recoil control opportunity.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    If you can carry a TLR-7 why not a TLR-8G? I bought a 8G with the new switching from Bud’s for $215. Seems like the “easy switch” for night stuff, and it is a secondary sight system for a red dot equipped pistol. As a contact lens/glasses wearer, I especially appreciate a laser for bump in the night or lost glasses use. Was using it just yesterday, in bright sunshine, with a few shooters to diagnose recoil control opportunity.
    Name:  E92F329B-92BE-45C0-BA36-9DAF47010208.jpg
Views: 1309
Size:  59.1 KB

Name:  B05AA309-F522-48FD-8F73-60AA43300046.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  53.1 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    It's always amazed me how many people will choose a G19 for a pistol and then put a crew-served X300 underneath it.
    Almost as dumb as G17 grip with a G19 slide and a big light.

User Tag List