Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What WML are you guys using on your guns, specifically Glocks?

Site Supporter
    It's always amazed me how many people will choose a G19 for a pistol and then put a crew-served X300 underneath it.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    TLR-1 and TLR-1 HL still work great for me.

I don't CCW a WML, FWIW.
    Last edited by Nephrology; 01-24-2020 at 12:07 PM.

My agency issues G19Ms with Surefire XC1s. We are also authorized X300s, but that is a big honkin' light to stick down your pants.

We are restricted by policy to using only lights that are authorized, those two pretty much being it. If I could, I'd carry a TLR7 instead. I think that strikes a nice balance for duty and CCW.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Olight is advancing and their mini is nice for tiny pistols, Inforce lights have slightly better than Walmart $5 plastic flashlight durability (not sure who got so many to buy into them)...I'd stick with Streamlight. Surefire is always a generation or two behind in led and circuitry while being most expensive. Shock resistance and water proofing of aluminum lights has been nailed down for a while so there has to be a compelling reason to pay extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    TLR-1 and TLR-1 HL still work great for me.

I don't CCW a WML, FWIW.
    TLR-1 HL lives on my G17. I have a holster for it from JMCK but it has spent life as a sentinel on nightstand duty.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I'm using the TLR-7A now and find it to be excellent for a pistol light for concealment and for tactical operations. The switching blows the X300 switching away, and it's bright enough with a decent enough throw for target identification at any kind of reasonable pistol distances. If I'm in a situation where I'm searching a large building or rural environment, I will have my rifle with a more powerful light on it anyway.

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    X300

I have this light on my Glock 21SF gen 3. It's for home defense use. Really lights up the interior of a room.

Site Supporter
    TLR 1 on Pre 2004 Gen 3 G34 and 35s with no issues. Having said that, the G35 mags all have 11 coil springs and the ammo has been exclusively Gold Dot/Lawman in 165 or 180 grains.

Site Supporter
    Does anyone know if Streamlight is going to sell a grip switch for the TLR-7/Glock, hopefully better than the crappy one they make for the TLR-1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List