Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What WML are you guys using on your guns, specifically Glocks?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    It's always amazed me how many people will choose a G19 for a pistol and then put a crew-served X300 underneath it.
    Even though I know the chances are quite low I’ve always liked having a tlr-1 or x300 also acting as a stand off preventing my g19 from going out of battery if that situation comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I carried a G17 and G22 I used a TLR-HL. Still use one now that I carry a Beretta.

My agency (my own wallet) issues the Olight PL Mini-2.

I had the older Streamlight TLR-8 before, I might consider the new TLR-7 in the future.

Simong.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I have roughly twelve to thirteen Surefire X300U A's and B's on various pistols ( Glocks, Beretta 92's, 1911's) as well as on a few rifles and subgun type things. I stick with this light mainly due to holster compatibility concerns and familiarity, I personally have always had bad luck with Streamlight weapons lights, Their handhelds have not let me down though.... but acknowledge that it's probably just me..... There are a bunch of new lights on the market that I find really cool, but it comes back to " fleet management" and consistency of use ... I want all "switchology" to remain the same so I stick with what I already have, which honestly is working well enough in the roles I use them in.

Currently a TLR-7A with the high switch. I really like that switching for a handgun, though I wish there were an ALS/RDS capable Safariland available specifically for that light (currently I use a 6390RDS as a bedside holster -- it fits, but not ideally).

The house gun will get a TLR-9 once they're available.

Regular guy, carries AIWB, G19 size grip, G17 slide, Surefire XC-1 (Spencer makes a LH holster for it).

Name:  Glock 17K Surefire XC 1.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  18.6 KB
    Name:  Surefire XC1 crop zoom.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  38.8 KB
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Currently a TLR-7A with the high switch. I really like that switching for a handgun, though I wish there were an ALS/RDS capable Safariland available specifically for that light (currently I use a 6390RDS as a bedside holster -- it fits, but not ideally).

The house gun will get a TLR-9 once they're available.
    Got pics? Why not ideally? Just because it’s bigger then it needs to be?

Right now I’m rocking an x300/DG switch on my pistol and a Nightstick TWM854 on my work rifle. I really like the DG switch and wish every manufacturer made something equally awesome for their light.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Got pics? Why not ideally? Just because it’s bigger then it needs to be?
    Mostly that it's bigger than it needs to be, yes.

The gun/light also has about a quarter inch of up/down movement once the ALS lock is engaged, which is kind of annoying. I did turn the retention screw to have a tighter fit. Functionally it's fine, however.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Mostly that it's bigger than it needs to be, yes.

The gun/light also has about a quarter inch of up/down movement once the ALS lock is engaged, which is kind of annoying. I did turn the retention screw to have a tighter fit. Functionally it's fine, however.
    Ok. Thx.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

The wife's gun has a TLR-1 HL on it, I have a couple of the Surefire X300Us and a TLR-7A high switch.

I AIWB a 19.5, with a RM06, comp and X300U is my normal carry gun in a Tenicor Malus Sol. The TLR-7A is with another 19.5, no comp, an RM06 all in a Sagax Lux.

Lights aren't cool kit, I consider them mandatory.

Note: I've been shooting a couple of local matches in open class from AIWB with my carry gun, More reps with what I carry, mo better.

User Tag List