Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pistol CQB_CSAT Paul Howe. January 11-12, 2020.

Excellent AAR sir. I enjoyed reading it. Paul is indeed a class act. He was my first carbine instructor several years ago and CSAT is a phenomenal training facility. I need to go back someday.

I took Concealed Carry Tactical Pistol there in January of 2019. The temp was around 40, but the 20+mph winds on Saturday were not comfortable.

The instructional style for that class was very low key (a positive). I was very pleased to not receive a 2-day fantasy boot camp. I sent one of our instructors to the inaugural counter ambush instructor class and hope to make it back out there for more training myself.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Master Sergeant Howe, thank you for joining this forum and for your insights.

My very best regards to you and your family.

Thank you all for the positive comments, even from KneeShot (It was a pleasure to work with you in class). I will usually lay low on these sites unless something is unsafe or needs addressing. Take care all and be safe.

Paul

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul CSAT View Post
    Thank you all for the positive comments, even from KneeShot (It was a pleasure to work with you in class). I will usually lay low on these sites unless something is unsafe or needs addressing. Take care all and be safe.

Paul
    Hey brother,

You're always welcome here and we would love to hear some of your wisdom whenever you want.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Hey brother,

You're always welcome here and we would love to hear some of your wisdom whenever you want.
    Gotta echo what Wayne said mi amigo, hope all’s good w/ you, The Boss & MK, now I need to roust 5 gun Mike for a CSAT return visit as it’s been sev. yrs since our last.

User Tag List