Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Can someone explain the Holosun PMO product line

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Scope (sight? site?) arrived today. I like it, but I'm disappointed to see two dots. I was hoping my astigmatism (which is supposedly corrected for in my glasses but i guess not well enough) wasn't going to be an issue. I'll still mount it and shoot it and see how it goes. Subjectively it feels solid, well built, etc. The battery door mechanism is really innovative IMO.
    I'd go back to your optometrist and have him fix your correction.

I am hearing that the release dates on new Holosun optics is slipping because of the impact of the Corona virus. I also was told today that the “CO” designation you see on some Holosun optics means “contract overrun.”
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

i was waiting for a 509t, but i found out it won't be released until at least 5/1.

I ended up getting a v1 508t instead for a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    i was waiting for a 509t, but i found out it won't be released until at least 5/1.

I ended up getting a v1 508t instead for a decent price.
    I may do the same thing. Although an escape from the lint bucket effect would be kinda nice...

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am hearing that the release dates on new Holosun optics is slipping because of the impact of the Corona virus. I also was told today that the “CO” designation you see on some Holosun optics means “contract overrun.”

Not sure who told you that but that doesn't make any sense at all; that sounds like some gun-store misinformation. The CO is the designation they use for their ring reticle. C was their designation for having a solar panel previously.

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    Not sure who told you that but that doesn't make any sense at all; that sounds like some gun-store misinformation. The CO is the designation they use for their ring reticle. C was their designation for having a solar panel previously.
    The guy sells more red dots than anyone I know, as in thousands, and has always been a good resource. I wonder if he was told that the “CO” was a contract over run model, and got that confused?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List