Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA PS9 Dagger: The next Glock Killa steps up to the plate

PSA PS9 Dagger: The next Glock Killa steps up to the plate

2020 is definitely the year of the Glock clone. New 80% options, gucci glocks, and budget options are flooding the marketplace.

The new PS9 Dagger appears to be a gen3 clone without finger grooves for $300. Uses all gen3 compatible parts, so hopefully the slide they provide works with the gadget.

What do you guys think? Is the price low enough to grab a good chunk of the market? Can PSA match the reliability and durability of the real deal?

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2...ry-ps9-dagger/

I won’t lie I don’t get these budget options for anything other than curiosity sake or if you just buy every gun that’s released. I hear people say “not everyone can afford $500 for a Glock”. Okay, if your that poor than just buy one of the several hundred thousand used Glocks for sale. I mean if you had honestly can’t find the cash somewhere in your budget than I question how serious you even are about personal defense because the cost of actually shooting the thing will be many X greater than the cost of the gun if you actually want to not suck with it.

There's a pretty good market in the $300 range, and it is very possible that the eventual Glock Killa is going to basically be a Glock.

I'd be interested to see how well these actually run.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I heard CBP cancel the Glock contract after hearing about this.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    I'd rather buy a trade in Gen 3

I guess there will always be a market for cheap junk.

Site Supporter
    This was bound to happen. The gen 3 glock is the 1911 of the polymer world. Was just a matter of time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Whirlwind06; 01-22-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD21 View Post
    I won’t lie I don’t get these budget options for anything other than curiosity sake or if you just buy every gun that’s released. I hear people say “not everyone can afford $500 for a Glock”. Okay, if your that poor than just buy one of the several hundred thousand used Glocks for sale. I mean if you had honestly can’t find the cash somewhere in your budget than I question how serious you even are about personal defense because the cost of actually shooting the thing will be many X greater than the cost of the gun if you actually want to not suck with it.
    If you're not a gun enthusiasts like everyone here on P-F. They probably aren't aware of the police trade in available.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Uh , NOPE!

Site Supporter
    I'm cautiously optimistic about this pistol, but I can't see myself buying one of these instead of a Glock. Thanks in advance to whomever puts one of these through the 2,000 round challenge!

User Tag List