Page 723 of 725 FirstFirst ... 223623673713721722723724725 LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Just got my second Pfizer, I keep hearing that I’ll feel like shit tomorrow.
    My arm ached after the first Pfizer shot, nothing after the 2nd one.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Splitting headache, sore arm.
    No issues after the day after.
    #RESIST

Interesting: Social media influencers wooed for Pfizer smear campaign

Social media influencers in France with hundreds of thousands of followers say a mysterious advertising agency offered to pay them if they agreed to smear Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine with negative fake stories.
    French YouTuber Léo Grasset was among those contacted. He said Tuesday that he was offered a potentially lucrative but also hush-hush deal to make bogus claims that Pfizer's vaccine posed a deadly risk and that regulators and mainstream media were covering up the supposed dangers.
    Probably China, as they've been actively working to undercut confidence in anything that's not their own crappy vaccine.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Sister got the Moderna vaccine and had among the longest duration side effects I'd ever seen. For about a week she had muscle pain so severe she told me she could feel her eyelids and they were also sore.

She is fine now.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Interesting: Social media influencers wooed for Pfizer smear campaign

Probably China, as they've been actively working to undercut confidence in anything that's not their own crappy vaccine.
    Who better to create the antidote, I mean vaccine, to the disease that was unleashed, I mean accidentally released, than the very people that created it?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Who better to create the antidote, I mean vaccine, to the disease that was unleashed, I mean accidentally released, than the very people that created it?
    Problem is, they can't seem to bring themselves to stop doing the "cheap counterfeit knockoff thing that doesn't really work" thing even for their vaccine.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Problem is, they can't seem to bring themselves to stop doing the "cheap counterfeit knockoff thing that doesn't really work" thing even for their vaccine.
    So the land of the Fakepoint and Facog are creating.... fakecines?

To all you medical folks on the forum, Ivermectin treatment for covid. Have you heard of this?
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/
    https://www.mountainhomemag.com/2021...-cracked-covid

Name:  9CA27CE5-D73D-4193-BF0B-B8545EF067EA.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  81.2 KB
    Last edited by UNK; 05-29-2021 at 04:52 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Interesting, but not yet peer-reviewed study on efficacy of mask mandates in reducing spread of Covid.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...85v1.full-text

I had no idea WV was this awesome.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...=NRDaily-Smart
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List