Page 707 of 725 FirstFirst ... 207607657697705706707708709717 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

@45dotACP

Reminds me of the story of my mom who lost her life to Covid in a similar fashion on February 2, 2021. Today's Easter holiday will be difficult for our family as this day was one of her favorites.

Thanks for what you do. Really. Thank you from the bottom of my fucking heart.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Yes.Thank you

In the population I get notifications on, we’ve had 29 deaths out of 8729 positives. The population is 18-88 years old and there hasn’t been a death under 55. The last of the deaths was over a month ago.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    In the population I get notifications on, we’ve had 29 deaths out of 8729 positives. The population is 18-88 years old and there hasn’t been a death under 55. The last of the deaths was over a month ago.
    Wow that’s something like one quarter of the deaths from the article above. I wonder if your population is skewed towards healthier/less fat/less poor somehow. Sure hope it’s not more indicative of political games being played with the statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Wow that’s something like one quarter of the deaths from the article above. I wonder if your population is skewed towards healthier/less fat/less poor somehow. Sure hope it’s not more indicative of political games being played with the statistics.
    This is for folks living in dorm situations, using facility based health care. Steps have been taken to limit group situations but the majority are living 2 to a room. I certainly wouldn’t say that they’re less poor and they’re fed high calorie foods with plenty of starches.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    It rains on the just and the unjust. Don’t just pray that he makes it — pray that he has a conversion of heart, in time.
    My experience has been that assholes rarely change. I can think of one exception that was not covid-related.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    We just lost one of our long haulers.
    Thank you for all that you've been doing for people with this horrid disease.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Shot 2 yesterday. (4/3/2021) About 4 hours after the shot, I started to have fever that would come and go. That continued through the night. I don't know if it's related to the shot, but my sinuses swole up till it felt like I'd been punched in the face. I feel half-way decent sitting or laying down but the second I stand, things get wobbly. I'm working tomorrow. (Monday 4/5/2021) I hope I feel better by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    My experience has been that assholes rarely change. I can think of one exception that was not covid-related.
    As an actual asshole myself, my experience mirrors yours but I remain hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Shot 2 yesterday. (4/3/2021) About 4 hours after the shot, I started to have fever that would come and go. That continued through the night. I don't know if it's related to the shot, but my sinuses swole up till it felt like I'd been punched in the face. I feel half-way decent sitting or laying down but the second I stand, things get wobbly. I'm working tomorrow. (Monday 4/5/2021) I hope I feel better by then.
    Which manufacturer?

User Tag List