Page 528 of 725 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Name:  Corona.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  21.7 KB
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    I just found out today that it killed the aunt of a dude who worked for us for a few months two weeks ago and the friend of another employee died from it last Friday. They were both in their sixties with some preexisting conditions.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Name:  Corona.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  21.7 KB
    This twitter thread goes into more details. Worth clicking, reading and coming to one's own conclusions..

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1270031726903951362
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Genes May Leave Some People More Vulnerable to Severe Covid-19

"Geneticists have turned up intriguing links between DNA and the disease. Patients with Type A blood, for example, seem to be at greater risk."
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    This twitter thread goes into more details. Worth clicking, reading and coming to one's own conclusions..
    I just thought the two wildly different numbers in the headlines were interesting. I have no idea who's right, but figure they both can't be.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Has the virus been proven to make people lose the ability to reason, and further, impel them to take to the streets? Asking for a friend...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I just thought the two wildly different numbers in the headlines were interesting. I have no idea who's right, but figure they both can't be.

I get that and I couldn't tell you either. Over-under on both being wrong? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Has the virus been proven to make people lose the ability to reason, and further, impel them to take to the streets? Asking for a friend...
    No scientific study yet, but anecdotal data taken from news headlines indicates a strong probability of yes.

Stay the fuck home, your'e much too smart for that shit.
    And much too old.

Tell your friend I send best regards.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

I think that was happening before, but the virus seems to have accelerated the process.

Alternative theory; Covid has been around much, much longer than believed.

User Tag List