Page 521 of 725 FirstFirst ... 21421471511519520521522523531571621 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Edster View Post
    At a visit to the dentist yesterday, they did a "point the thingie at my forehead" temperature scan before they took me back.

Nice lady with scanner: "95.3. You're ok."

Me: "95.3? I'm dead."

I think they might want to check the calibration on their gadget. Or maybe my plan to slowly evolve to an unkillable zombie is actually working.

Oh, and almost half the masked administrative staff were wearing their masks below their noses.
    No way I would have let them treat me..
    Laying below an improperly masked hygienist (sharing air with how many patients in a week?) with my airway Agape for 20 minutes?
    Hard no.

I called my dentist last week. Offered to give them some face shields and we got to talking masks. They sent me pics of the masks they're using. I was able to trace them back to a Chinese factory that makes children's clothing and has no certificates for mask production.

My teeth can wait a few months more.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I am giving you a homework assignment.
    You are not giving me shit. You are butthurt because instead of allowing the open review process to take place you came here touting a study that supported your feelings on the matter because other people you think are smart posted it and you ended up looking foolish.

Now, if you want to ASK me why I was skeptical of that study in particular I would be happy to go into that in more detail.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    Now, if you want to ASK me why I was skeptical of that study in particular I would be happy to go into that in more detail.
    This is literally all I have asked of you, over and over again. Please do.

You are not giving me shit. You are butthurt because instead of allowing the open review process to take place you came here touting a study that supported your feelings on the matter because other people you think are smart posted it and you ended up looking foolish.
    That's patently not true.

If something smart doesn't happen in your next post, you're done in this thread.

If something smart doesn't happen in your next post, you're done in this thread.

Not interested in responding to threats. If touting the findings of studies that show homogeneous data across 5 continents is your definition of smart then like I said, I'm better off in the corner.

Not interested in responding to threats. If touting the findings of studies that show homogeneous data across 5 continents is your definition of smart then like I said, I'm better off in the corner.
    Yet, you just did.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

So are you going to go into more detail or not? If you would like to, I am more than willing to give your argument a listen. As I have stated repeatedly, the only thing I ask of you is for you to support your argument with evidence. I would genuinely like to understand your logic.

What I am not going to do is allow you to continue to troll this thread with a bunch of vague bullshit, which is the only thing on this topic you have contributed thusfar.

You have a choice: You will either clearly explain your position, with specific detail regarding the analyses you allegedly performed, or you will stop posting about this topic. The decision is up to you.

Before or after they are replaced by PAs?
    Oh man, a new level to put above medical students! Totally forgot about them

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Oh man, a new level to put above medical students! Totally forgot about them
    In the modern era, they may even be above attendings, in the all-seeing eye of Admin.

Hammertime
    Lol, to complete the list:

CT surgery attending
    Other surgical attending
    GOD (AKA Michael Debakey)
    anesthesia attending
    medical attending
    psych attending
    OBGYN attending
    Satan
    ER docs
    Seeing as Debakey was a CT surgical attending, you have a conundrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Seeing as Debakey was a CT surgical attending, you have a conundrum.
    I'm aware, but wasn't quite sure how to make the Debakey= god joke any other way :P

User Tag List